On the other side of the locked door of the living room, Yuri was trying to peek at the inside through a keyhole. She saw nothing due to the darkness of the room, and wasn't able to hear a single word Masato said.

"I can't hear or see shit! Why does he always take so long on that place?"

"Because it's his business and not ours." Bruno replied, standing behind Yuri and looking at the door.

"What do you think he does in there?"

"Besides talking to a large coloured window, I don't have any idea. And for crying out loud, why do you always bend over to look through keyholes? Just get on your knees or sit down like a normal person! And wear decent underwear, I can see those short, almost non-existing panties, no matter where I look. Why do you even wear that in here?!"

"Because you never know when Ryuuga will enter. I mean he can be right around the corner thinking of all the ways he and me can-"

"Can you not talk about that for five minutes?! It's the most anoying shit in this fucking mansion! Oh Ryuuga this, oh Ryuuga that, just get the idea! He's with someone, he won't be appearing behind you in the middle of the night and confess his non-existent love for you the way you always talk about!"

"Excuse me?" Yuri asked, getting up for her bent position and looking at Bruno. "Ryuuga to me is like your cloth design. Something I can't live without. Sometimes I just need to-"

"Shut the fuck about that? Yeah, you should."

"Yuri, Bruno, calm your libido and anger respectively." Renji calmly said, sitted on a couch near them with his eyes closed and leaving back. "The silence sometimes can be much flattering than lust and pride. This beautiful silence tells me more than you two could ever tell."

"Of all the places and couches in this fucking mansion and you come to the one near us? That's your fault, Renji." Bruno spat back.

"But it is not my fault that you two want to get your noses in Masato's personal affairs, or is it? If you two want to do something, then get a hobbie. Don't think you can everything you want just because you were the first to be chosen by him or just because you are a girl. We are all on the smale plane in Apex and we can all leave just like that." Renji said, snapping his fingers after.

"I'll give the win for that, it really isn't your fault." Yuri said, sitting by Renji's right as Brunoe sat by his left. "But let's be real, we've spent over a year together and we don't really know anything about each other."

"Renji is a fucking edgelord, you just wanna get fucked by Ryuuga the moment you get the chance and Masato has a family complex. What else is there to know?"

"Why do you say the F word so much?" Renji asked, opening his eyes to stare at the ceiling.

"Oh so the egdelord has jokes? And let's make this clear, I met Masato four years ago. You just joined us last year."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So how did you two met him?"

"Do you really want to know? Fine, but no more talking about Ryuuga until nationals."

"Hm... Deal!"

"Why am I stuck in this place? Why do I must listen to your boresome stories that I do not care about? I have done many things wrong in the past but I believe my past itself was the punishment for them so why am I here?" Renji said to himself.

"Anyway, me and Masato met in Naples, Italy, four years ago..."

Masato, thirteen, almost fourteen, during the time he met Bruno, walked through the streets of Naples, Italy. He had done about two hours of walking by himself, only being followed by his personal bodyguard with a few meters of space between the two. As he got closed to a brown building, it's foor down open and a fifteen year old Bruno, wearing the normal clothes of a teenager, walked out of it, turning around to face the man that forced him to exit.