Chapter 60: Omaha

Börja om från början

His chin was resting on my shoulder right next to my neck and I couldn't think of a better feeling.

"This is one of the reasons I love you," I whispered to my sleeping boyfriend as I closed my eyes and just relished in this moment that we had.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Please tell me you were not here all night," I hear a pointed Cam say. My eyes were still closed but the light was starting to seep in. I groaned in response as I cuddled closer to Matt.

"No she came in this morning," I hear Matt grumble from beside me sounding half asleep. How would he know? He was asleep.

"Alright." Cam dismisses the situation before walking away to do God knows what.

"I love you too," Matt whispered when Cameron had walked away and I quirked an eyebrow at him but before I could ask he continued, "Also I'm sorry about hitting you this morning, with my hand, I was too tired to do anything," Matt said softly his voice still husky. I smiled as I looked up at him and I couldn't stop myself from bringing my hands up and holding his face in my hands as I stared into his eyes.

Matt's hand came up next to my face and he pushed a stray hair out of my face and I couldn't help but blush.

"Ugh please get your own room," I hear Hayes groan and I chuckled. I pecked Matt on the lips before slipping out of the bed and instantly feeling the cold air hit my legs and arms. I shuttered as I walked past Hayes.

"Good morning to you too," I said to Hayes as I blew a kiss to him and gave Matt a wink before slipping out the door and sliding down it so that I was sitting in the hallway.

"Dude you're whipped," I hear Hayes say and I held back a snicker as I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and my pulsing heartbeat. It felt so surreal that someone loved me as much as I loved them. This was all new to me and I was loving it but I was also a little afraid of what was to come.

"Shut up man, so what if I love her," I heard Matt grumble and I couldn't stop the smile from growing on my face.

"Dude can we not talk about this she's my sister and this is a weird topic," Cameron butted in and I took that as my queue to start getting dressed. I entered back into my own hotel room to find Nash, Johnson, and Gilinsky all up.

"Where were you?" Nash asked with eyebrows raised and I felt the blush creep up my neck.

"What's it to you?" I retorted.

"She's avoiding the question!" Gilinsky shouted and the blush was now fully covering my face.

"If you must know I was across the hall talking to Hayes, Cameron, Matt, and Carter," I said. It wasn't a total lie.

"Just talking?" Johnson teased while wiggling his eyebrows. I grabbed the first thing I saw; which, happened to be a pillow, and hit him with it. I could hear him laughing despite my pillow attack on him. "Alright Mals calm down I'm only teasing," He says with a laugh. I knew he was only teasing but I mean I don't want to talk about it....its just awkward. I don't know exactly what it is about it that makes it awkward. It just is.

"Whatever," I said calmly making my way over to my suitcase to look for airplane clothing. I pulled on a pair of black leggings, a loose grey tank top, a dark green wool sweater, and black high top converse over my white ankle socks. Hair. What to do with you. I walked into the bathroom and saw that it indeed was a mess. I combed it to the best I could with my fingers because my brush was packed. I then threw it up in a messy ponytail.

I then followed Jack, Jack, and Nash downstairs to get breakfast.

During breakfast I sat next to Matt and we talked about all the plans for the photonaf diaries.