She carefully climbed over the bench she was sitting on, and ran happily over to Durmstrang's end of the Slytherin table. She wrapped her hands around Krum's arm and told him what was about to happen. He only smiled in response. Then, she skipped over to the Gryffindor table.

"Harry, come on, they're waiting for you!"

"No, it's okay, Marina-"

"No, come!" she smiled wide and took a grip around his arm. The pair walked across the hall, and followed McGonagall into a new room.

The tall Viktor Krum was over in a corner of the warm room, conversing with his mother and father in rapid Bulgarian. On the other side of the room, Fleur was jabbering away in French to her mother. Fleur's little sister, Gabrielle, who Harry had saved during the second task, was holding her mother's hand. She waved at him, and he waved back awkwardly and grinned.

"Surprise! Thought we'd come and watch you, Harry!"

Harry practically glowed at the sight of the woman who was screaming. He ran into her arms, and she kissed his cheek. Marina smiled slightly, for though she did not like the Weasleys for being blood traitors, she could tell that Mrs. Weasley had a kind heart, just like Narcissa.

Mrs. Weasley had brought one of her sons with her. Marina watched as Harry shook his hand. He had long, red hair, earrings, and the famous Fleur Delacour was eyeing him over her mother's shoulder.

"And how are you doing?" Marina heard a light, gentle voice ask from behind her - it immediately brought goosebumps to her arms.

"Better now," Marina said while throwing herself into Narcissa's arms. She had missed her aunt more than she had expected. "I almost thought I had to stand here alone for a moment..."

Narcissa was wearing her classic black dress with pearls around her long neck. Marina smiled. Did Draco know she was here?

"It's great being back here," Marina overheard the boy Mrs. Weasley had brought with her say. "Fancy giving us a tour, Harry?"

"Yeah, okay," nodded Harry, and they made their way back toward the door into the Great Hall. However, they didn't make it far before the door opened by itself, revealing Lucius Malfoy on the other side.

"Well, well, look who we have here," the older man said cheekily, looking Harry up and down. Marina and Narcissa pulled apart to watch the scene. "I bet you're not feeling quite as full of yourself now that Marina has caught you up on your points, are you?"

Marina found herself smirking from the other side of the room.

"Excuse you," Harry responded, suddenly shoving Malfoy away, lifting an eyebrow.

Marina had an enjoyable morning with Lucius and Narcissa. They gave her enough encouragement for her to dare to walk into the arena later that day, and explained to her everything that would happen. As the students were eating lunch later that day, Dumbledore rose to his feet at the staff table. The Malfoys had walked down to the Quidditch field to get good seats for the Tournament's final challenge, and Marina felt herself growing excited.

"Ladies and gentlemen, in five minutes' time, I will be asking you to make your way down to the Quidditch field for the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament. Will the champions please find their way down to the stadium now?"