Chapter 3 Marinette the Bluenette?

Start from the beginning

     Adrien continues to sob. He feels his cheeks burn, his heart race, and his eyes fill full of wet drops. He decides he must leave now.  He can not let anyone else find out he has feelings.  He must let anyone else in  because to do so, would destroy all he has built up.  It would make him explore things he has not in a long time.  He feels so uncomfortable he does not even head home.  He goes to the tattoo parlor.  He asks much to the surprise both to the workers and himself,  "May I have a tattoo taken off please?"  He has no ideas why he does this? He pays for the removal of the tattoo that says, "Love Stinks and the heart around it"  from off his arm.  He leaves with one less body ink than he has before, he goes home next and straight to his room.  

     He does not say a word to his mother. He refuses to come out of his room.  He dares not talk to anyone.  He is in pain again.  How?   He has no idea.  He just know it scares him!  He trembles in terror at the knowledge that Marinette the Blunette could have such an impact on him!  He sobs.  He continues to do so until he falls asleep.

    In Adrien's  Dream...

      "Hey, Blue Hair Girl!  What is to you if I kiss her?  Why should you care?"  Adrien scowls.

     "For your information, Banana Breath, I  care because you are my friend and I love you!"  Marinette confesses.

        "What?  No one loves me!  No one except my own mother!  You pity me maybe, but love, ha!" Adrien snears at her.

     "You may not believe me, but that is still no reason to kiss Dorlis like this!"  Marinette remarks.  She slaps him across his smug face.  She runs away in tears.  She can not believe she fell in love with such a jerk like him!  She sobs. 

      Adrien pushes Dorlis away from him, when she tries to take his shirt off.  "No," He growls.  He runs off, leaves the girl in shock behind him as he looks for Marinette.  He finds her on the bridge.  He gasps as he sees her about to jump off!   He grabs her to stop her.  He does not know why, but he can not let her die. He must save her!  He picks her up bridal style and carries her in his arms back to his place.

    He takes Marinette to his room, closes and locks the door.  He sets her down on his bed. He smirks.  He kisses her all over her face and neck. He takes his shirt off. He smiles as he sees Marinette blush.  He smiles more, when it deepens as he reaches up and presses his lips over hers.

   Marinette moans. She breaks the kiss, and stutters, "A-Adrien, stop it!  Stop now!  D-do not k-kiss me ever again!"  She feels tears in her eyes.  She stands up. She tries back away from him, but he smirks.

   Adrien remarks, "Come on, Mari!  You know you want me!  As I do you!  Dorlis was a mistake, we are through!  Honest!  I want you only!"  He kisses her again. He holds her hands in his own.  He feels her give into the kiss as she returns it.  He feels her release his hold on her hands.  He feels her touch his chest.  He knows now , he loves her!  He must prove it to her, somehow, but how?

   Marinette puts her hands in his hair next. She takes off her jacket.  Now she has on her jeans, her socks, shoes, belt, her undergarments, and her camisole.  She did not wear a t-shirt today as it was so hot outside.  She feels him touch her arm.  She screams out in pain, "Adrien, that hurts!  My father he put a bruise on it and it might be broken.  What should I do?  Mom is to upset, to admit that he abuses me and her!  I am afraid.  Afraid of my own father."

     Adrien looks at her arm and sees a huge purple mark across it.  He is furious, how could someone do this to her?  How could someone hurt her?  How could someone attack his girl, his Marinette? 

    ...end of his dream...

  Adrien wakes up from the dream.  He shudders.  He thinks, what a dream!  What on earth could it mean though?  It is not like Marinette really is hurt from her own father, or is she?  He frowns.  

    Meanwhile, back in the college...

     Marinette and the others ignore the fact that Adrien skips the rest of the classes that day. 

    The teacher is not to happy to see he does not come.  In fact, she seems a bit angry about this.  "Ugh, it seems Adrien Agreste is not here  again!  Where did he go? Does anyone know?"  She ask.

   "No, Madame  Kiser!"  Marinette says.

    "He left , in the middle of home room, so there is no telling where he went." Chloe says.

    "He was in a rush that is all I know."  Nino remarks.

      "Nino is right."  Alya states.

        The teacher gets back to her lecture, as Marinette thinks, strange he should race off like this. She feels her face flush. Why should she blush?  She hates him, right?  

          Later after the classes are over for the day...

             "I know this may come as shock, but Adrien use to be way nicer." Nino says.

               "What ? you are kidding right?  There is no way that could be true!" Marinette scoffs at the very idea.

            "Actually, he is right.  You see Adrien was a nice boy, but then years ago his girlfriend broke his heart as if it is not bad enough his father is no longer around. "Alya says.

          "Yeah, then he become like a new person as a result."  Chloe remarks.

            "He  may be cruel now, but is only because she broke him."  Max tells her.

            "He just needs someone to understand him that is all."  Luka says.

           "My big brother here is right, he is just mean because he is upset. He does not even probably release how awful he is anyway. I feel kinda sorry for him."  Juleka says. 

         "Yes, well you may all say this, but try as you might I still can not believe you!  I refuse too!  There is no way, you speak of the same blonde jerk I met!  No way at all!  Why the very idea, is ridiculous!  It is impossible!  You can not be serious, he can not be the same Adrien I know!  Ha,ha very funny prank guys!  Get real!  Adrien is not nice, and he never was,so there!"  Marinette states. She runs home with the thought that her friends are mistaken.  It is not possible even just a little that the Adrien she met could have a past with an ounce of kindness in it.

         Marinette goes home.  She does her homework.  She goes downstairs.  Her mother says, "There is an Emilie Agreste here to see you!  She says she is the mother of a classmate of yours."  Sabine says.

      "Okay, thanks mom!"  Marinette says.

      "Hmmpfth, take her to your room to talk.  I am not in the mood for company." Tom says.  He is drunk as usual, and in one of his rages.  He throws a bottle at her as she takes the stairs to he room.  Emilie goes upstairs too.

     Now in her room, Marinette wonders why would his mother come here?  How odd!  

         to be continued in Chapter 4  Emilie  Talks to  Marinette?