Blue eyes

Cold. That word descibes how I feel right now perfectly. All I have is this 'jacket' if it can be called that, it does nothing more than a plastic bag in the cold.

I push it closer to my body, even though I know that it wont stop my skin from freezing.

The snow touches my knees, if only I could walk faster but that is impossible in the state I'm in.

"Left foot, right foot, left foot..." I tell myself to keep focus on walking.

I want to go home. I want to fall asleep. anything but this.

High trees are all around, I'm almost safe

Lights from an old bonfire glow in the dark.

I walk faster, or try at least. The fire from the bonfire will keep me warm. Then I pass out infront of it.

"Hey, you-" A sharp whispering sound fills my ears.

"-what are you doing in our camp?"

I open my eyes quickly. Big ropes tied over my chest and pinning me down. I try to escape. The ropes hold me down nice and secure.

"Wow, wow, wow! You're not going anywhere young lady!" A boy with bright blue eyes stares down at me.

I grab onto his skin and put my nails into them, other boys show up to help him keep me from going free, what the hell is going on?!

The blue eyed boy looks angrily at me and grabs my face with his arm.

"If you do that again... That pretty little face of yours, destroyed." He gives me a smack.

My left cheek feels hot after the smack, and all my body feels like its burning from hate.

"Where am I?"

The boy turns around. "Where you ask?" He laughs. "Nobody knows."