Chapter one

-Blu-Pov-
i got my clothes back on and am trying to get out when loud noise breaks out and people surround me. men and women keep trying to grab my arms and talk to me. i put my hands over my ears, panicking.

"s-stop- plea-please st-stop-"
one man grabs my arm and starts trying to cuff me; i flinch and yelp trying to get away. suddenly a man with a slightly deep voice walks over and signals the man to let me go and to go away. i turn towards the man, seeing his FBI bulletproof vest. he puts his hands up in a calming manor.

"Miss, please relax, Now, what is your name?"
i take a few steps back from him, suddenly another man comes up, skinnier, with curly brown hair.

"My name is Jason, This is Dr. Spencer Reid."
he speaks in a calm voice, spencer looks at me perplexed and confused.

"Now,"
jason speaks getting my attention again.

"What is your name?"
i still havent taken my hands off my ears, jason tries to come closer but i flinch and move. he signals spencer to and he takes slow steps closer with his hands up.

"Hello, As Gideon said I am Spencer. I have no desire to hurt you..."
he tries to prolong his sentence and words as he slowly reaches out, pulling my hands from my ears and holding them in between us. the physical contact and close proximity makes me slightly uncomfortable as i look up at him. i pull my hands back and grip my arms, looking around anxiously. suddenly i hear his voice again.

"Here,"
my attention goes straight back to spencer and i see that he is holding out noise canceling headphones. i shake my head.

"n-noise- i-"
i shake my head frustrated and he seems to understand as he pulls out some earbuds from his bag and hands me his phone.

"I'm not sure what kind of music you like, but I have some nice instrumentals, Feel free to serch around."
i just stare at his phone and he sighs, gently placing the earbuds to my ears and placing the headphones over them, starting a song. (The one above but just the instrumental lol)
i look up at him and then at the ground. he suddenly takes my right hand and places it on the bottom hem of his shirt and starts walking, myself now following him. he walks around for a few minutes, people giving me strange stares as i just try to look at the ground or his shirt. eventually he walks to a big black FBI car. he opens the door and motions for me to get in. i let go of his shirt and hesitate to get in; he give me a reassuring nod and i carefully get in, sitting in a corner. he gets in sitting next to me and i quickly reclaime my spot holding his shirt. he notices and doesn't say anything. i just want to go leave/go home....