When one journey End another Begins

Dianna's POV
I shifted my weight from one foot to another. "H-Hi." I finally stuttered .Every one just stared at me.All there was ,was silence in the room .My father Keith was the one to break the silence ...again. "I knew you that black would choose you."is all that he said before walking towards me. "You know she acts a lot like how you use to act ,Keith."My Uncle Shiro said.All my father did was laugh.Black Suddenly growled as if he felt like he needed to protect me. "What is it boy?" I asked out of worry. "Boy..."Uncle S. said in confusion "Blacks a girl."All I did was nod. "Yes,boy ...what did you think he was a girl?" I asked while looking at black in concern in my eyes and in my mind .He felt it automatically and told me through our bond to get in to pilot him.With that I walked in and flew off.Flying was surprisingly easy and enjoyable.When we got out into space Black finally spoke.
My Cub,I do not like this feeling I have. I feel as if you are in danger.He continued to ramble until I raised my hand to silence him. I took a deep breath and all I could think of is to agree with him .But it wasn't because he was my lion it was because I felt it ,too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry for the really short chapter I'll try and make them longer.
Anyway I'll be posting whenever I can .
-Dianna

Word count:258

Word count:258