Chap. 7 What a Bitch

Margo's POV

                I walked through my house later that evening at about 10 o’clock pm and noticed my mom sitting on the couch,

                “Hi honey, Hope stopped by today. She’s in your room.”

“Mom! What the shit!  Gosh… why did you let her in here?”  I replied to her as I ran upstairs to my room.

I ran through my door and noticed Hope shoving something in her back pocket.

“What do you have? What did you put in your pocket?” I asked her. She just glared at me for a second.

                “Nothing, just a note my mom gave me earlier this morning…..”

“Whatever “ I replied,  “I probably won’t be back in here for the next 20 minutes maybe shorter, feel free to leave as soon as possible.” I walked out the door to the kitchen to go eat.

Hopes POV

As he left the room, I watched him, just to make sure he was completely out of sight. I pulled his phone out of my back pocket with a smirk on my face, and thought, “Hah, dumbass believed me.”

                I had his phone because I’m nosey when it comes to Margo. I mean I dated him when we were 14, we dated for 2 years, now we are both 18 and I suddenly really want what we had, back. So I mean how I could not be nosey and protective with him, even though he really seems to dislike me. Before he came home I had checked his phone, and saw he got a text from a number that had not yet been put into his  contacts, so… I read it.

Text:

123-123-1224 (Girber): Hey babe… if I can call you that yet? Its… Errmm… Guess who?

                I hated that. I made an irritated face at the phone.

Text:

Hope (Margo’s phone): Um who is this? t(._.t)

(Girber): … don’t you know?

Hope: Um excuse me? You obviously should stay the fuck out of my boyfriend’s life.  Who are you to call him babe? What’s your name?

(Girber): Boyfriend? He already has somebody?

Hope: No shit. Should’ve known that.

(Girber stops answering)

                The person stopped answering, so I’m guessing I cleared that problem. Margo will be mine again… for sure… no one will get in my way, no one.  Margo walked in and glared at me then he opened his mouth, and gasped putting his hand out as if he was going to hit me…

                “There’s my phone!! I was looking for that!”  He exclaimed slamming his hand on the table. I jumped back.

                “I thought you were going to hit me! Don’t scare me like that bitch!”

“Maybe I secretly really want to… but I stopped myself that time. Stop calling me names and get out of my house, Hope.”  He told me. I looked down at my feet,

                “I don’t mean it!” I said

“No, seriously get out, I didn’t want you here in the first place.” He pointed at the door to his room. I walked out with my head swinging down.

Margo’s POV

I ran to the stair case,

“Mother will you please let show Hope the fucking door?”  I asked my mommy. She looked up at me with that face she gets when Zane spills his fruit loops and she has to clean it up, which is that face your mom gives you when you don’t do something they asked you to do about 3 times.  I chuckled, “Thanks mommy!”

                “Have a good night Hope! Drive safe home!” my mom yelled out at Hope, and then shut the door lightly.

I went back in my room and sat in my computer chair and looked at my phone sort of disappointed.  Girber hasn’t answered me yet…  I looked at the time it was 12:46 am. I held my phone just in case… I put one foot in the chair and laid my head on my knee, and squeezing my phone really tight. Suddenly I felt it vibrate, and I got excited, but then the text read:

(Girber): Why would you do that? Why would you lead me on? I just now COMPLETELY stopped crying. Next time just stick with your girlfriend. Just leave me alone. Goodbye…..

                My eyes started to water, because I had no idea what he was going on about…. And the fact that the ONE thing I wanted… could already be leaving, and I didn’t even completely have him yet. I looked through my messages to notice this:

Text:

Hope (Margo’s phone): Um who is this? t(._.t)

(Girber): … don’t you know?

Hope: Um excuse me? You obviously should stay the fuck out of my boyfriend’s life.  Who are you to call him babe? What’s your name?

(Girber): Boyfriend? He already has somebody?

Hope: No shit. Should’ve known that.

                I wanted to cry but I bit my lip. Hope didn’t have a note from her mom… it was my phone…  

I texted him back:

Margo: No, no, no, holy shit… NO…

I cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter. havent wrote in foreverrr. but yeah here ya go c: