"Hah, logical," she turned around, back facing him, "Logic is a point of view. You will learn in time logic is no different than one's ability to comprehend one's mistakes." Sion gritted his teeth in frustration, "You give us puzzles at every turn—every time we train you give us some petty advice to make you seem wise or strong while, in reality, you are weak!" Niall felt rising conflict tense as Kreia turned to lift Sion in the air through the Force. "Such words you have given is testimony to your immaturity. You beckon at every lesson, it is not advice. It is your lesson!" She threw him onto his side as he scraped across the ground, she then took his lightsaber from his belt and gripped it, igniting it.

"This lightsaber clearly isn't ready to be used by you. Start from the beginning, training staffs and work your back up," Kreia told him as she examined the crimson red humming blade that ached with overuse. Sion stood back up, furious by the words, "You'd take my lightsaber away, take me back to the beginning all because I spoke truth?" Sion asked her, "Truth? Is that what you call it? It's a point of view—opinion. You have not followed my lessons and taken them into account, when you duel, you should not force yourself with pride. Lest it get the better of you, start off from the beginning and work your way back up. That is the only way you will become better," Kreia instructed him, "You can't-" Sion was cut off, "There will be no more." Kreia silenced his words as he stormed off.

Niall saw Kreia and nodded in approval. "Cursed with immortality as well as immaturity." Kreia said as she went toward her other apprentice, "You have followed my lessons and have greatly improved on skill with the Force. Use them well in the time to come." Kreia nodded as she walked back toward what was once a stronghold—now an academy. Niall looked at the view in front of him and felt the sickly breeze to give him strength, he became hungry for power, he couldn't resist the urge to try and consume through the Force. To counter such attacks, he would sit in a meditative position and focus his energy on all aspects of the world and imagine them being consumed by his growing power, it was not easy to push back and every time he would grow wary. Kreia shouldn't know what he has been hiding, he'd need her more than ever to grow his power.

The Trayus Academy. That is the name that was chosen by Darth Traya, though her real name will forever remain as Kreia, despite the Jedi connection. She admired the inner-design of the academy and admired especially, its origins, she became accustomed to Malachor V's surface during the passing months and Sion had finally learned to know that power doesn't always guarantee victory, the test of going back to basics did him well, even he knew that to be true, he just wouldn't admit to his master because of his own dignity. Niall had become stronger. The two seemed capable of taking on the Jedi yet that was only the beginning of a long process.

There'd be failures, backtracks and more training. Years would pass before they were ready to put the Jedi to their graves and let the river of a thousand fountains fall still. A ripple to strike through the very heart of the Jedi, she needed no obstacles to stand in her way, she needed no imperfections to set her back. Her own journey begins now, at the riverside of many pillars.

It became nightfall, the skies quit their daily routine of cries and slept with whatever calm they had left, the ground stopped creaking, and the air continued giving the planet a breathable atmosphere—nothing out of the ordinary for Kreia.

She had been having distant visions of parallel lives within this stream of machinations conjured up by the dead, though some visions were as real as the touch of a dying light. It wasn't certain that she'd been having premonitions for something else or that it was in fact a vision—whether it's the past or future is not for certain—Kreia began her short journey across Malachor in the hopes of finding the vision or premonition's telltale sign of fact. She set off past the Trayus Academy, on foot. It was indeed dangerous but she needn't draw the attention of the two apprentices, she needed to keep her journey separate from their eyes and mind, she hoped this journey will take twelve hours—no less. So she'd be back without them having questions to bark at her.