A Day as The College Student//NBABlueface, Final Part

Start from the beginning

Kentrell had been teasing him for damn near an hour, so he already felt like he wasn't going to last that long. It was ok though...his recovery period was stupid short.

"You so fuckin' sexy."

"I know." Kentrell grinned at that, slowly raising his hips up until the tip of his dick almost slipped out. When he suddenly slammed his hips back down on Johnathan's length, they both moaned, loud and uncaring of who heard.

They probably should care because they were most definitely not suppose to be doing this here, it would only take a couple seconds to get caught. But Kentrell had became the sub for the gym teacher of the school while she was on maternity leave, so technically they could be there, they just had to make sure no kids walked in on them having sex.

"Ooooo fuckk." Kentrell groan and Johnathan grunted, sitting up as the bouncing got faster, watching the way the ass moved on his dick. The shorter man swiveled his hips, harsh pants falling from his lips as he began to cream on the man's dick, the movements slick and the slide smooth.

"I'm daddy's lil h-hoe." Kentrell moaned, biting his lips. Johnathan breathed threw his nose harshly at that, feeling his stomach begin to tighten. He threw his head back, groaning out loud.

"You finna make me bust baby." But Kentrell didn't stop, only continuing to basically fuck him.

"You wanna cum daddy?" The brownskin man whispered, raising up fast, before descending down slowly and somehow hard at the same time.

Johnathan watched the movements closely nodding. Kentrell gasped but there was still a smile on his face.

"Cum in my pussy then daddy."

Johnathan felt like he almost ripped the arm rest off the chair as he growled, burying himself deep inside Kentrell, the man never ceasing his bouncing. He looked to see his cum mix with Kentrell's fluids, his length so wet and slick, all of it dripping down to the base of his dick.

And the whole time, all Kentrell did was smile.

Yeah, this nigga really was going to kill him one day.

~

There was only one time since they started fucking that things really went left.

Taking the flashlight off his hip, he turned it on and crotched down, shining the light in the car.

"Do you know why I'm pullin you over sir?"

Kentrell looked at him, the corners of his lips threatening to turn up into a grin, but he managed to contain himself.

"No officer. I hope I ain't do anythin' bad." His tone naive, but his tongue swipped over his bottom lip, wetting it slightly. Hazel eyes looked over his body knowingly, landing on his crotch.

Johnathan fixed his belt, tugging it down which also brought his pants down as well, his dick pressing uncomfortably against the fabric. The slacks were tight as hell, but he couldn't complain that much, because they were finna be off sooner or later.

"Have you been drinkin' tonight? You ain't drunk are you?"

"No sir. I never got drunk a day in ma life." The man lightly mugged him.

"Well with the way you was drivin', I would think otherwise. You were goin' 20 over the speed limit, so I'm finna ask for you to step out the vehicle."