Our group 🥳

🌙- Name: Eclipse🌙- Members: Jisoo, Jennie, Suran, and Kyungmi (me) 🌙- Fanbase: 10,000,000+🌙- Entertainment label: YG 🌙- Rise to stardom: We started as a small group

🌙- Name: Eclipse
🌙- Members: Jisoo, Jennie, Suran, and Kyungmi (me)
🌙- Fanbase: 10,000,000+
🌙- Entertainment label: YG
🌙- Rise to stardom: We started as a small group. We weren't poor but definitely cannot day we were rich. We struggled a lot when we first started. We weren't allowed to date the first five months and we were all fine with that. When 2017 came we were well known. We expanded to the U.S. around the same time BTS did. Both groups were friends secretly to avoid losing what they worked so hard for. Fan wars started between both fandoms and came together when Suran and Kyungmi revealed their relationship with BTS members.  BTS x ECLIPSE came together and so did the fandoms ARMY x LUNA. We started to make shows together yet we still focused on our group so we didn't over do it. We made history as the biggest boy group and girl group. South Korea alone got more than 1 billion on the industry because of BTS and ECLIPSE due to their popularity. Their fandoms grew a lot.
🌙- Disbandment: ECLIPSE disbanded after a few years of being in the industry. We still maintained contact and they still met with each other often. The remembrance of how it was and when they we young, was a topic that often came up. We all loved it so much and were of course happy about the opportunity. We disbanded on good terms, the reason was because we just didn't want to continue. We had gotten tired of paparazzis and the constant hassle. Same thing with BTS.
🌙- What happened after disbandment: After we disbanded me and Hoseok were still together. Actually before disbandment he had proposed to me. It was a private proposal when we went on vacation to Europe. We got married before disbanding. Our past members were obviously invited since we all kept a close relationship with them. Eventually me and Hoseok had kids. Three to be specific. Two boys and one girl. Me and Hoseok opened a dance studio in Seoul, it became known and it was very popular. We both help others with dance move and choreography. There are other teachers but we're the main ones there. It is expensive unless you get a scholarship (details later).
🌙- Family life: As stated above me and Hoseok got married before disbanding. About two years had gone by of being married before we all made the decision to separate. Me and Hoseok has three kids. Two boys and one girl. We both taught them to be themselves. They are very polite, respectful, and they have fun personalities. Hoseok and I actually bring them to the studio at times to teach them how to dance since they took an interest. Our girl took an interest in instruments so of course I also taught her and the boys how to play instruments. Through everything I was proud of what we were able to accomplish. Me and Hoseok still go on vacations with our little ones.
🌙- Songs: Eclipse has created many hits that has gone worldwide. Every song has a different meaning for parts of their lives. Each member got their own solo album.
🌙- Choreography: We dance like there's no tomorrow. Our choreographies are always on point, well done, difficult yet done amazingly. Dances that are meant for big groups we slayed.
🌙- Producers of the Group: Venus and KMi. They both are amazing lyricists that add great meaning to songs. They produce and write songs together. They go an extra mile to make sure what they're doing is better than the last.
🌙- Comeback concepts: We changed our concepts many times, each to fit what we're on about. There's always something new. Ex: Bad girls, Sexy, Wicked witch, heartbreaker, bad school girl, crush, candy land, etc. There is always a story to fit each concept and make it outstanding.
🌙- Group treatment: Fair treatment for everyone, everyone is free. Their treatment is amazing. Multiple comebacks for all groups. Multiple opportunities for everybody. Stunning outfit choices. Amazing choreographers, vocal instructors, and staff in general. Payment is fair, more for the artist than the company. We respect the staff and are thankful to them. We must give our all on anything we're doing and we do just that.
🌙- Treatment between members: We treat each other like sisters. We respect each other a lot. Arguments happen but we always fix it before anything gets out of hands. Never fighting. We love each other a lot. We're extremely close to each other. We're like family and we treat each other as such.
🌙- Outfits: We get to choose our own outfits unless the stylists have a better idea to make us standout on stage. Nobody takes the spotlight from one another. 

——
I personally loved scripting this! I felt excited and loved and overall happy. Can't wait until this becomes my reality.