A/N: ...luv jessie<3

Ello, luvs. So you may be thinking, I don't wanna read this note because jessie writes notes too much. Well DON'T skip this note plz! Alright so if you have read the last chapter, you should know that I am considering changing the title of my story. But to mak it interesting I am letting my beautiful luvies decide. (you would be one of my beautiful luvies, as well as anyone else who reads my book). So I ask you to vote. If you want to vote plz do as follows...

Write a comment stating YES for u want the title to change, or NO for you don't. Be sure to give any suggestions if you are to vote YES. But if you don't have a suggestion and still want the title to change, you don't need a suggestion, it would just help. And plz don't be afraid to vote. Even if you have a suggestion but you think it's stupid, post it. I'm open to all ideas, stupid and all!

I would also luv to thank some trusty friends of mine that if you haven't fanned yet, you should. they are amazing people!

@haymeadow29

@AMISTYLES

@directioners4lifexo

These ppl are some of my cool directioner friends tht helped me though the lump while writing this story. So but to get on 'the list' ...comment. It isn't hard. Just keep up with the story, comment twice or three times, and send me a message. Oh and I forgot one, FAN! that's my biggest thing! I NEVER get fans! EVER! so fan me, and send a message and you will make 'the list'. And I will keep you posted on new additions of 'the list' so you know if you make it. I'm so demented. I really do luv you guys! It's amazing to see tht people actually read and like my writings. And thanks for tht!

Don't forget to vote for the titles!!!!

-jessie<3