Corbyn:Z-zzacch-h.

Zach's inapropriate behavior came to a quick halt,his body shifted in Corbyn's direction,and he simply smiled then ran to his friend,but being careful when he brought him into the warm embrace not to scare him.

Zach:Corbyn you spoke,I'm so happy.I've waited to hear your voice since the first day we became friends.I'm so sorry I did that,I don't know what came over me,did I hurt you?

Corbyn:N-nno,dd-don'tt be s-ssorry Z-zachh.I know y-you d-didn't mean-n t-too.

Zach:You don't have to speak,I know it hurts your throat.Just let me hug you.

Corbyn:O-okk

Zach's arms wrapped around Corbyn's neck,pulling his head into the crook of Zach's  neck.Corbyn's lengthy arms wrapped tightly around his friends waist,not wanting this beautiful moment to end.The friends engulfed one anothers sweet smell,it was one of the few comfort things that made them happy,other than the times Corbyn would have to sneak into Zach's room,and cuddle him because of some thundering storm that reawoke his deadly dreams,well you guys know them as nightmares,but Corbyn's were almost night terrors,so when the touch of Zach's fingers brushing through Corbyn's silky blonde locks calmed him down,Zach is where he went.

The boys finally removed their constricting arms,and pulled apart,giving each other a small gleaming smile before making their way to the couch.Corbyn excused himself as he pulled one of the lady nurses arms' over his shoulder and carried her to the opposite couch of Zach,he picked the other two up,and gently laid them on the couch as well,then made his way back to the couch with his friend.

The boys talked for hours before the asylum sent the sirens out that declared the time for everyone to return back to their rooms,and be locked in until the next morning.Corbyn hugged Zachary this time,pulling him into such a sweet,warming hold,saying goodbye,both boys were escorted back to their rooms where they continued their staring at walls,and going mad.Zach actually went to sleep for the first time in awhile,all thanks to his friend who finally spoke.

Corbyn on the other hand felt alone without Zach,the two were always together,no matter day or night,the two couldn't be separated,unless of the circumstances they were in right now where they were physically separated.Corbyn used the only blanket he was supplied with to cover his crying,shaking body.He didn't know why he felt so alone,he knew he had Zach,and that Zach's room was only two away from his,but then again his night terrors came to mind,and they were the reason he always looked so dreary.

Zach would notice his friend falling asleep during their chess games or even while they walked the path in the very secluded,locked up area outside.Corbyn had made sure Zach wouldn't notice,but Zach observed every detail.From Corbyn's tossed and tangled hair to the black bags underneath his eyes,and even the way he slouched during their evening activities.

Corbyn set huddled in bed,listening as the rain outside pounded on the class windows,being sure it was going to turn into a storm,Corbyn gathered his blanket into his cold hands,let his sock covered feet slip across the floor of his cube to the door,unlocking the four locks he had,and if you're wondering why he has less than Zach then it should be obvious,Zach was a maniac,Corbyn was just afraid,so therfore he earned less locks,but anyways after opening the steel door,he walked through the hall until he came across Zach's locked door,flipping the locks and walking in,Zach had woke up in the middle of the night,and wasn't able to sleep again,so he stood staring out of the window,into the hurling storm that Corbyn predicted,but turned quickly once he heard his door shut and lock.

Zach:You knew this was coming,didn't you?

Corbyn:Y-yyess

Zach:Are you wanting me to hold you again?

Corbyn didn't speak,not because he was mute only a few hours ago,but because Zach should've known the answer.

Zach:I'm kidding Bean,I know what you need,come here.

Zach fell onto the bed,his head hitting the pillow,he watched as his friend shuffled over to him,Corbyn made his way into Zach's arms as they enclosed around him,Zach scooched forward,somewhat spooning Corbyn.The two felt whole again,and no you all may be wanting them to get together,but the truth was that Zach was like an older brother to Corbyn,even if they were the same age,and you're forgetting one detail,they're both straight.I know,I know,sad right?Well you may never know.

Two best friends were all they were right now,but Corbyn wasn't one hundred percent sure of his sexuality so you guys could be in luck.They slept like newborn babies cradled in their mother's arms,so peacefully,and soundly.

Only once did the thunder awake Corbyn,causing one of his deadly night terrors.He had kicked Zach onto the floor,jumping over his waist,he pulled at Zachs arms,pinching and hitting him.Zach learned from the doctors to just let the night terror pass because if he would try to stop it then it would only get worse,so he let Corbyn continue to hit him and pull at his hair until he finally stopped and broke into a sobbing mess.

Zach lifted Corbyn's weeping,still asleep body in his strong arms,pulling him tightly against his chest.Corbyn calmed down as Zach stroked his hair,whispering sweet words into his ear.Reassured Corbyn would be alright,Zach closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep beside his best friend.

Wc-1708