2.Holy Chizz!!!!

★★★In The Real World ★★★

Coco's POV

The bell rang for lunch break and I was running to the cafeteria with my fellow Narutards, hot on my heels.When we finally got to the cafeteria with my friends,we went to our section of the room.You see,in my school we are divided into cliques. Such as emos,geeks/nerds,preps,jocks,etc.But my friends and I are in the Narutards group.

So my friends are Silver Grey(she has silver hair and we call her Sil and she's 16),Zuko Narutaki(sometimes we call him Avatar,17),Jet Tyson (Jet Lee,16),Lucinda Lewis (Lucy Lu,17) and Akira Kakizaki(Kiki,16).

Oh!By the way,I'm Courtney Birei Hakishima and I'm 16 years old. My friends call me Coco,Bea or Beauty.Anyway, I'm half Japanese, half American. My dad is Japanese. I live with my mom since she and my dad divorced. She is a total Kakashi fan.We all love watching Naruto together and she is the best. She treats all of us like a mom and we think she's awesome. Both my mom and I have hourglass figures and were pretty hawt.

So anyways, we got to our table.We ate for a while and sat in a comfortable silence.After that,I spoke up."Alright,everybody.You are hereby invited to my house for a Naruto marathon. Mom says you can come so you can't say no",I said to my friends.

"Sure,why not.At least it's a Friday night and we've got nothing better to do",Silver said.

"Mhhhm",the others agreed.After lunch we finished school and went to my house.We decided that it would be a sleep over.We got inside my house and it was around six o'clock. So that we all understand,my dad owns a company and so does my mom.Dad specializes in making cars and Mom is a designer and singer.This means that I'm rich and live in a HUGE mansion,but it doesn't mean I'm braggy about it.My friends are rich too,but we don't really act or show it.

**************************

"Mom,I'm home!The others are here in the living room!",I screamed for my mom.She came from the kitchen with a tray of Coke for all of us."Awwww...my babies are home.How was school my darlings?", she cooed,hugging us.My mom treats all of us like her own kids.She's,like,30 years old,which makes her say that she's perfect for Kakashi,and she's younger than him by two months.

"Ok,girls and boys.I've set everything up in the theatre room. All movies and episodes", she said.

"Thanx Skyler.Let's go everybody!",we all screamed and ran to the theatre.When we are halfway into the marathon we hear a huge crash in the spare room.

" Did you hear that!?"

"What was that!?"

"I'll go check.I'm the adult in this house.Stay behind me",my mom said as we drew closer to the spare room.Mom put her ear by the door to eavesdrop and we did the same.

"What the hell just happened?"

" Where are we?One minute we're fighting Madara Uchiha and the next we're in some unknown location"

"What do we do,Lady Hokage,Lord Kazekage?", a voice that sounded very familiar asked.

" I don't know,but we should get out of this room and gather information", the ' Tsunade' said.

"Agreed",the one that sounded like Gaara said.That's when we stepped out of the way and mom decided to open the door.When the door was completely opened, we saw a Kakashi lookalike standing by it.Do you know what my mom did next?It was pretty obvious. She fainted.

"Mom!Are you okay?What made you fa-?",I cut myself off when I saw the people in the spare room. O.M.F.G!!!!!!

"HOLY CHIZZ!!!!THE NARUTO CHARACTERS ARE HERE!!!!????",we all screamed.