Pain 4/24/2019

Yo parents are backward pieces of shit or more specifically my stepmom. So I came home from school feeling a little off but I ignored it. I thought I was just tired. When I got in the house I did what I always do pet my dog, grab my phone and iPad, and went to my room. I usually stay in my room till 4:00 because I get off the bus at 3. Today I stayed in there till 4:30 because my dad said before I wash the dishes he wanted to put the food on. That was my first mistake. It get really hot in my kitchen when the oven is on so it was spicy in that bitch. Anyways I started to feel the heat in the middle of washing the dishes. I started to sweat a little and my head was throbbing so I was rushing all fast. When I was drying the dishes it got worse now the top of my head to my back was hurting. But I ain't no pussy so I keep going. Now that I was done with the dishes I went back in my room and watched TikToks. When my stepmom came home my niece ran in my room to tell me hey and I just laid there. I went to greet my stepmom bc I always do that. My second mistake. She ask me the usual question how's school today and I said ok. After that I went lay back down and my niece was being really sweet which is weird since she is so bad. She gave me her goldfish and candy and said you can have it. Me being the fat ass I am gobbled that shit up. She told me my stepmom was calling me so I got up and when I got to her room she was talked on the phone so I waited. After she was done I asked if she called me and she said no. I got aggravated.My niece asked me to go outside and that when I realized she set me up. I told her no and she kept asking in that annoying way little kids do. This went on for about 20 seconds before my stepmom says just stand on the porch and watch her. I got even more aggravated bc bitch you right there you do it. I went stand by the screen door and told her to go play but she held the door open saying come on. I told her I wasn't going outside. Time skip bc nothing happened she blew bubbles then got scared of the dogs. After  I went go lay back down till the food was done. I ate then went lay back in my bed. My stepmom called me after 5 mins of laying down and told me to put the clothes to dry. I did that then grabbed a towel bc I was  about to take a bath. As I walked to put my clothes in the bathroom my niece asks me to close the box she was in so I did. I walked back to the bathroom ready to shut the door only to stop bc I forgot to put the dry clothes in the closets. When I went putting my dads clothes the room door slammed against the wall even tho I barely pushed. My dad says damn you busting down doors and I said sorry. I go to put my stepmoms clothes in her closet but she stops me and says those pants are your dads so I walk back to his room and put it up. My niece keeps asking me to close the box so I do it just to avoid shit. After I'm done putting the clothes up my mood goes up a little bc I'm about to take a nice hot bath. My stepmom stops me and asks if I have an attitude and I say no. She then asks what's wrong and I tell her my head hurting and she says iT wAsNt HuRtInG wHeN yOu WeRe On ThAt PhOnE. It was. So I don't say anything and walk in the bathroom try and take my Bath. I was mad now bc what the fuck. I never have an attitude she always the one with an attitude. She always think someone got an attitude it don't matter who you are. I'm a chill person most of the time so I never say anything back bc I either don't feel like it or don't care. I go take my bath now bc I'm done with everyone now. As I was wrapping my hair and fixing my water I get the idea to write this down. So here we are also she hasn't bothered me since my bath and my head hurts even more but im going to power through bc I ain't a pussy. I'm done now so bye guys hope he enjoyed.