chapter 2 the triplets hatred

Jenni POV~ There house

"Hey mom is beaver face coming to the reunion this year" I asked my mother hoping she'll say no.

"Unfortunately Jean has informed me tha yes she will be attending this year" my mother responded.

"Ok well at least I'll get to see if she's become an ugly librarian, oh and did aunt Jean say where the reunion is going to be this year" I asked.

"Yes it's in the golden basalisk a very fancy hotel owned by THE Draco Malfoy" she answered.
"Did someone say Draco Malfoy" I heard sisters say as they poked there head into the room.

"Yes Draco Malfoy owns the hotel that we're staying in for the runion" I squealed holding there hands as we jumped up and down.

"Girls you had better behave better than this when we arrive or I will be sending you back home" my father yelled as he entered the room reading his paper.

"Oh but wait beaver brain is going to be there so any chance we have of seeing him will be ruined" I informed my sister's sulking.

" wait Hermy is gonna be there" Penni exclaimed in anger.

"Why does she have to ruin everything" Nikki poured looking at the floor.

"It doesn't matter if she's there we are way hotter than her any way" I said happily.

"Yeah we are gonna show that know-it-all just how much better than her we are"Nikki said with determination in her eyes.