2♡

"Look at the geek!" "She take 'no ass at all pills' ?" I heard these rat ass- no class ass bitches say as I strolled down the hallway to 1st period. I glared at August while he looked down.  "Bitch ass nigg- I was in the process of insulting Aug to myself when some heavy force knocked my ass down. "Watch where tf you going! " I yelled looking up to see a fine ass boy.  "My bad ma." He said looking at me with sincerity.  "Who are you?" I asked with an attitude,  not knowing were it came from. "Taylor,  um I'm new." When he said that,  I instantly smiled. "I'm Dayshia,  I can help you find your classes?" I questioned nervously,  mainly because I just popped off on him. "Yea, that would be nice, if you don't slap the shit outta me." He repied laughing a bit. Damn his laugh was cute as hell.

  -------------------------       

  Throughout the day, Dayshia & Taylor grew close. They had all classes together,  and stuck together like real friends would.  Like when someone would make front of Dayshia— Taylor was there, or when Taylor sat in somebody's seat— Ava stuck up for him, eventhough Taylor could have done it by himself. Having a friend that was there for her made Dayshia happy and she never felt this way at school..NEVER!

  August on the other hand, became jealous, he hated the fact that his bestfriend was chilling with another nigga. He'd been hiding his feelings for too long, and if he wanted Dayshia,  he'd have to make a move before Taylor did. Even though August was never a relationship type of guy, he'd treat Dayshia as if she were the last diamond in the world, the more he thought about her being happy with that 'rookie ' he'd grow angrier. It was just something about that new kid. Trust, he knew Taylor from somewhere,  and he didn't trust him either, but he couldn't put his finger on it, so he just shrugged it off.

                        ∞

Short update tonight,  this will be very rare throughout the book.

  • Comment #teamalsina if you like      the book so far.  Keep in mind that the more comments and votes I recieve the more chapters there will be.  #COMMENT #VOTE

              STAY TUNED!  

                            X⊙X⊙,

                              Dayshia Alsina ♡