Eunwoo: Don't you dare talk about mom like that! You're the one who seduced her first! I don't care about this stupid title. Its embrassing dad! I couldn't even walk around make friends because of this stupid title. Everyone thinks im evil like you.

Dark Lord: Evil? You are! You run my blood, son. I should've killed your-

Eunwoo: SHUT UP! I can't. I just can't anymore. I have sign the book of underworld! So im taking you with me.

Harin: Eunwoo..

Eunwoo: Lets do this Harin.

Harin: Yes!

2 weeks later.

I slowly opened my eyes.

Mark: Where am i? What happen?

I saw a girl sleeping next my hand while haolding my hand. I reconigze her. She's my girl.

Shouldn't i be dead? Why am i back alive? Whats the time now?

Harin: * Yawn *

Harin straigten her back and stretch. She saw Mark infront of her smiling like a total dumbass.

Harin: MARK! YOU'RE AWAKE!

Mark: Yeah baby i miss you so-

Harin kiss Mark as if she never kissed him in a thousand years. After the kiss Harin burst into tears.

Harin: *crying*

Mark: Uhhhh what's wrong??? Why are you crying?? Im awake already.

Harin: Stupid. I was so scared! I thought you will never wake up. I was alone.

Mark gives her another deep kiss.

Mark: Baby, im right here with you. Sorry i left you alone. I won't leave you anymore. This time, you will always be by my side.

Harin: Promise?

Mark: Yes. I promise to protect you this time, princess.

After talking Harin called the doctor in.

Doctor: Congrats Harin, he woke up. Seeing the statics he is pretty healty now. He just needs to eat and drink alot since he was in a coma for 2 weeks. He needs to get his energy back up.

The doctor left.

Mark: Harin, i need to ask you something.

Harin: Yes Mark?

Mark: How am i still alive? Shouldn't i be dead? I mean yeah i love being back alive but wasn't i supposed to die?

Harin: Mark,

With a smile Harin told him.

Harin: Did you forgot about Eunwoo? He's like me. We have multiple lives. He decided to gave up one to you. Okay. Enough. We need to get your energy back up. I'll go anf buy you some foods. We'll talk about everything after you eat. Okay?

Mark: Okay..

Harin gives him a peck before leaving him alone in his room.

After Harin left a dark shadow appears.

Mark: Who are you?

Slowly coming out of the dark was the tall dark figure. It wa Eunwoo.

Mark: Eunwoo...

Eunwoo: Are you feeling better?

Mark: No. I feel like hell living in my heart.

Eunwoo: *Looked at him while feeling like he wants to hit Mark* Ya-

Mark: Thanks.

Eunwoo: Hm?

Mark: I said thanks. Without your help i couldn't be here today with Harin.

Eunwoo: Here.

Mark: What's this?

Eunwoo: Here's a picture of Harin transform into a dragon and this is me and her after.

Mark: Ya! Why do you have this? I mean Harin looks hot in that dragon form but why are you sleeping on the the floor beside Harin?!

Mark takes a look at Eunwoo but he wasn't there. Just like that he disappear.

Mark: Tch!

Mark took a real close look at Harin. Her hand and body was injured badly. Suddenly Harin came inside the room while bringing the foods in. Mark quickly hid the pics.

Harin: Here. Eat alot.

Harin place the foods on the counter so Mark can easily eat. Mark pulled Harin close that made Harin blush hard.

Harin: M-Mark?

Mark hugs her.

Harin: Are you okay Mark?

Mark: Harin, I love you. Lets get married.

Harin slaps Mark.

Mark: Ouch! What was that for?

Harin took both of his cheeks and kiss him. Mark put his hand on one of Harin's cheek. It was a passiomate kiss.

Harin: Mark, i too love you.

The end

Okay Thats all. The reason for me not uploading this books for a long time is actually because i don't like Mark as i used to back in the days. I feel damn bad for not uploading. Hahahahaha my sister cheered me up and make sure i upload the final chapter. Hahaha sorry. I spend my few days watching Mark funny/ cute vids. Eeeeee. But anyways enjoy this. Tell me. Do you guys want a bonus chapter? I finish iy as well already but i don't know if i should upload it or not. But the bonus chapter is about them 8/9 years later. I mean we all know what's going to happen 8/9 years later....am i right ? * smirk ** smirk *