Chapter 12: Her As A Person.

Start from the beginning

I stopped in front of that Yugyeom guy when he turned around to run but I quicky grabbed the back of his shirt.

'Oh, no no no no. You're not going anywhere' he turned around withso much fear in his eyes.

'After saying bad things about Jihyo? I won't let you go anywhere' I smirked.

He kneeled down in front of me that shocked me. Putting his hands together as his other friends followed.

'Please, let us go, unnie! We won't touch Tzuyu again. We promise. We don't want to get beat up again, please!' Yugyeom pleaded with little tears in his eyes.

'We're sorry, unnie! We'll do anything just let us go!' His friends also pleaded and agreed.

My lips made its way upwards as I think about something good to what to do about these guys.

—-
I decided to come to my grandparents' anniversary. My mom won't stop smiling at me in the passenger seat.

'Alright, mom. Don't spoil it' I jokingly said.

She softly chuckled.

'I'm just happy you're actually coming. Your grandparents, your cousins and especially your sisters will be so happy to see you' she stated as she looked out of the window.

It's been awhile since I went to the family gathering. It wouldn't be this way if my dad don't like to control my life.

Few minutes more of driving and we've arrived at my grandparents' mansion. The guards opened the gate for me and smile which I gladly returned.

I stopped in front of the entrance as the butler of the house waits and opened the door for us.

'Good to see you in so long, M'lady' he greeted with a smile.

'I told you to stop calling me that, Ahjussi' I chuckled and gave him my car keys.

I was startled when he pulled me into a gentle hug.

'I can't believe you're all grown up, Kyung Wan' he said gently.

I teared up a bit when he called me by my old name. He's one of few people who calls me by my old name and I missed that. I hugged him bacj and rubbed he's back.

'I missed you, old man' I let out a soft chuckle.

He pulled away and lift up his goasses to wipe his tears.

'Who are you talking about? I'm not old. Look, I work out!' He chuckled and lift up his arm and flexed.

We laughed together. I missed him. The guy who actually took care of me like a dad.

'Now, why don't we go inside' he gave a few pats on my shoulder before giving my car keys to another security.

As soon as I walked, all stares was on me. I got anxious and felt like throwing up.

'Hey, Jeong!' I turned to my right and saw my Seungyeon unnie pulling up the lower part of his dress so she could run comfortably towards me.

'Sup' I raised my hand for a very sly wave.

'You're late' she grinned and I just rolled my eyes.

'Hey, mom' She greeted to the lady beside me and gave her a peck on the cheek.

'I'm borrowing Jeongyeon for awhile. See ya!' Then my sister pulled me somewhere.

We're now in the bar. Some are familiar faces that I don't know their names and the rest are someone I have no idea about.

Sigh. It's been awhile since I've been in this kind of event.

'Seungyeon!' A girl called out to my sister and waved at us.

That's where my sister started pulling me again.

'Hey guys!' Seungyeon unnie greeted to the girls which the girls waved back.

'Jeongyeon you probably remember them. This is Irene, Joy, Wendy, Yeri and Seulgi.' We all waved at each other. And yes, I do remember them.

'You've grown handsome, Jeongyeon' irene, flirtly smiling at me.

If I was the same person I was a few weeks ago, I probably fucked her. I don't know how I changed in such short amount of time.

I just smiled back and sat down beside my sister.

'Didn't you bring a date? I heard a lot of girls are after you' Joy-unnie asked.

I just shook my head as a no. Actually, I WOULD'VE HAD A DATE but that girl is out right now with someone.

—-
After awhile, my parents started gathering everyone in the huge backyard where the celebration is going on.

'Welcome, welcome' My mom said as people started to gather round.

I went to the front with Seungyeon unnie and the other unnies with a glass of wine in my hand.

She made a speech and all that about my grandparents, the lovey-dovey stuff. Then my dad made a speech about the company and all that shitty ass money. Look at the difference between my dad and my mom.

'Eomma, Appa. We have a surprise for you' My mom looked back at me, signalling me to come forward.

I was shook and felt tense as everyone eyes are on me.

Seungyeon unnie nudged me that made me walk upfront. I started walking towards them when I saw my grandparents, especially my frandma so happy to see me. Then my eyes wandered round and stopped at my dad, I averted my eyes right away as I didn't wanna look at him.

'How are you, Kyung Wan-ah' my grandma reached out her hand, I leaned in so she could touch my face.

'I'm great, Gran-gran' I smiled gently.

My granpda ruffled my hair as I guide my grandma's hand to carress my cheek.

I felt warmth. The familiar feeling, this is it, my family.

Everyone started applauding but the three of us: my grandparents and I didn't care and continued to enjoy the moment.

My grandparents pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. After that, I didn't left their side in order to catch up on them.

—-
Tomorrow, Ima be repping my culture. We have this heritage day and we're allowed to perform folk dances and sell our ethnic foods.

What's your ethnicity?