Hidden Spot

What's wrong with him , is  he smiling!?  like lunatic out patient from phyco Ward while writing in his journal!! his charm  is over flowing and i couldn't help but to admired his beautiful outside appearance !!

Symphony get hold yourself and focus  ! And i said " Mr Lock quit!! Writing!!  and listen,  let me filled you, some brief info about this hallway every brick in floor .and the Wall if you noticed  it , this possess different size , shape and shade ,some is red as rose , rusty as a mahogany's, and pale red like blood in water , it is proudly came form Europe , sa mga old Church na sira form world war 2 na binili ng my ari ng school si Mr Gifted the stocks and exchange genius and Mrs Rich 5 Star hotel's Queen kaya ang name ng school na to ay named before them school of rich and gifted :) !! 

But many students and teachers said this place, this very Hallway is definitely haunted >:) when the night   is in the deepest peak;!  , you will heard a cry but more  likely moaning  of a little girl !;! beneath this wall and floor saying "let us free, weren't dead" Lennon as you can see no one dare passing through these hallway  just us ">;) "

hehe !! He looks scared cat !!! I Moved closer to him ,his lips is pale white soap ! And he is sweating ,like he run half Mile by foot. symphony moved closers and i whisper in his ear's this " you know what Lennon !! They said even the sun is so high and early morning!! a evil  ghost  keeps partroling this place brings terror to people walking in this hallway this kind of ghost  will grabbed you're soul for a moment , just a sec and you will nailed and lose ability to move !!! Be careful Lennon this ghost loved transfer students like you  the only way to break the spells is holding hands while walking in this hallway !!! remembered if you get caught!!! don't ever ever looked back because!! because !!! " while i secretly knot perfect his bag to the cylindrical bar  , at the pillars of the haunted hallway using a  pair of shoe laces na binili ko kanina, this place is popular way to greet transfer students hahaha i hope you don't screamed like a little girl! He somehow swallow and he said with terrified voice !! " okey stop it, you  don't need to tell me everything president !! Lets go to the next spot !! Okey!! Please don't tell creepy story and don't dragging me odd places like !!! " while he's wiping out the blisters of sweat accumulated in his perfect forehead using blue hankies !! It's perfect set up !! He moved by the story !!! >:) i walked before him , he is ,still wiping!! Standing in the same spot where i bind him And i said " if you are scared i gladly offer my hand !!! Just say please" Hahaha try to walked, just one step forward :) and he replied with a forge smile " I'm not scared president !! Hold a sec. !! " control your self  Symphony don't laugh or smile !!! Just take a step Lennon !!

And Lennon take a step forward for the evolution of man ! He tried to walked by force but my knot is too perfect!!! too good !!! my father teach me "the seaman's knots" when I'm just little girl by time i perfect it !!!!  Lennon look in trouble and supreme scared he more pale than before and he also doubles the sweats production :) haha due to too much frightened he did even notice na he just bind to the cylindrical bar!!! oh god!!! he is so funny at that point and he speak " uhm  pe- pre-president !!  Um you said before, you gladly offer you're  hand !!right!!! Ca -ca can i hold your hand's !!" His  tears is almost fall down!!!

Ah why on earth_!!! even if you are scared you look still a Prince with a charm of a king !!! hold you're self Symphony don't show any emotions >:) and i walked closed to him , a little more closer and i whisper on his ear that happen now   his little lovely ear is sweating and shaking too!! I almost laugh there, i just hold my self and focus !! And i said " Lennon if you really want to hold my hands just say please !! come on say please then hold my hands and promise you never ever let my hands unbind to your's while we passing through the hallway !! Would you promised huh Lennon !!! " that's how i let my flirty side of Symphony takes over at my divine nature  :) while i unbind unnoticed the knot  , he hold my free hand like he trying to squeezed it ,his fear is for real,  that's fun for the first time a male person hold my hands aside of Pop's  , he nod like a baby  and he  said " please !! Please president and i will never ever let off you're hands !! " i almost passed out there and I replied " you promised Lennon !! "Ang landi ko Rated PG !!!  I and lennon holding hands walking ,passing  through the Haunted hallway!!??

if tomorrow god will judge us by our sin I'm gladly accept god  judgment ;) what ever it is :)

To be continued fellas ;), vote po