I keep searching each book on the shelf until grab one book and a hidden staircase opened behind the shelf.

Y/n: "Sirzechs, do you know this?"

Sirzechs: "No, I do not."

We went down to the staircase and it lead to another Lab. We saw saw some mutated creatures inside of a big tube and some dead creatures inside of a cages.

Y/n(Shock): "What the hell is this?!"

Grayfia(Shock): "T-This is monstrosity."

We all look around and can't believe what we all see. Rias couldn't handle what she saw and she threw up While Grayfia help her out of here.

Sirzechs: "Kuroka made a right choice to kill him."

Y/n: "That guy was lucky that I didn't kill him, or else his soul will be joining Issei in torment. Will this be enough evidence to clear Kuroka's name?"

Sirzechs: "Yes it is Y/n. I will talk to the other Devil Kings about this."

Y/n: "Fine Let's go."

Time Skip

Me and Rias went back to the mansion on earth while Sirzechs made an emergency meeting with the other Devil Kings.  

Y/n: "Rias, don't tell Koneko about her sister for now.

Rias: "Why?"

Y/n: "Let's just surprise her. And tell the others that they can't tell Koneko too."

Rias: "Alright, understood."

Y/n: "I'll be in my room while waiting for the others."

Author's POV

Y/n walked up stairs heading to his room while Rias just watch him. Then Rias thought something what Y/n said then an idea pop on her head. She followed Y/n to his room and saw him laying on the bed with his eyes close. She locked the door and remove her cloths leaving only her underwear.

LEMON WARNING

She started to crawl into the bed and Y/n felt the bed moving. He open his eyes and saw Rias is crawling towards him only wearing her underwear.

Y/n: "Rias, what are you doing?"

Rias: "I was thinking of having fun while we wait for the others.~"

Y/n: "Alright then, since I got nothing to do."

Y/n started to take his cloths off only leaving his boxers. They started to make out first while Rias is rubbing her hands on his manhood to make it erect and Y/n is rubbing her chest while the bra is in between the skin.

After they make out, Rias pulled down Y/n's boxer revealing his fully erect manhood standing in salute.

Rias: "Even though I seen it many time, I'm still surprise that it's this big.~"

She put his manhood between her chest and start to move it up and down while she lick on the tip.

Y/n: "R-Rias, I'm gonna-"

Rias: "Go ahead, release every single drop.~"

Y/n climax and he release it in Rias' mouth and she swallowed everything.