Conversations

Monday at lunch, Caleb, Taylor, Dylan and I were all talking about the Caleb's party.As soon as me and Dylan sat down Taylor looked at me and smiled really big.I gave her a curious look and then texted her to come over to my house later.

"I don't know I just think it was too crowded, I mean the party was good but I spent hours cleaning afterward", Caleb said sighing.Taylor nodded."Well that happens, but overall I liked it".

Dylan nodded and then grinned at me.I smiled back and looked at Taylor, she had her hair braided to the side and flowers in it.I never understood as to why girls took so much time and effort into their personal appearance but I do understand a little but sometimes it's too much.But I have to admit that she does look good.I just had my hair down and jeans and a hoodie on that said Panic At The Disco, but it's comfortable so I don't care.

After school, Taylor and I drove to my house.No one was home and that is how I always liked it.I unlocked the door and stepped in.Taylor was so used to our house that she just walked over the the fridge and pulled out a soda.She put her bag on our hook and I grabbed an soda and walked upstairs with her.She sat down on my bed and I opened up my soda. I realized that I forgot to make my bed but I just shrugged it off.

"So what was with that look earlier"? I said sitting down on my bed. I changed my bed comforter to blue blankets with a red bleeding rose in the middle, and my pillows matched it.She grinned and I raised my eyebrows."You know that guy I was talking to at Caleb's party"?

"The guy with the guitar"? She nodded."Yeah, well he asked me out and I said yes". I gasped."What, who is this guy, what's his name"? She smiled even wider."His name is Thomas, and I have two classes with him so he's not a stranger". I smiled, I am really happy for her.She has been wanting a guy for a while and i'm just happy it finally happened."Wow, i'm so happy for you Taylor".She smiled and said, "Thanks".

She took a drink and shook her head."Now enough about me, you should really get to know my cousin he seems really interested in you". I did a weak smile.I have no problem with getting to know Brandon but Dylan was too much on my mind right now."Yeah, nothing can hurt with getting to know someone but..." She looked at me and said,"But?" I sighed, I have to tell her what's going on between me and Dylan or she'll keep trying to hook me up with someone else."I'm kind of seeing someone else, it's not official but it's real".She jumped up and squealed."What? Katelyn Marie West tell me right now". I laughed because whenever she used my full name she meant business.

"Well the night of the party, Dylan drove me home and we kissed and we told each other that we are attracted to one another". Her jaw dropped.I couldn't tell her it was at Dylan's house because she would question why he has his own house."I knew it"! I mean I could tell from the beginning that you liked him but I didn't want to say anything... but yay!" I smiled and she hugged me.I had to also tell her about Caleb because she deserves to know.

"Yeah well also, before that all happened Caleb came to my house and he leaned in and we kissed and it felt good but I didn't want to ruin our already amazing relationship so I told him I can't and he was fine with it".Her jaw dropped again and I couldn't help but laugh."Holy crap girl,you're getting all the men". I chuckled and threw a pillow at her.She laughed and said,"But seriously I think that Dylan would be perfect for you, not that I know him very well because he's so confident and strong...wow your lucky Kate; he's really hot and not like fire hot but like he can be a model hot". I stretched my head back and laughed."I'll be sure to ask him to model for me".

She smiled."With his clothes off". My jaw dropped this time and I threw another pillow at her."Oh come on, you can't say you never wondered what he looked like with no clothes on". I embarrassingly laughed.I nodded."Okay i'll admit that I have wondered but that is none of your business". She sighed and nodded."That's what I thought".

For a few hours we watched a movie and talked.Taylor picked out Heathers and I didn't mind because the idea of a crime couple interested me. I missed these days hanging out with Taylor, it reminded me of the old days.