Chapter 2: Making a New Friend

holy shit!!!!!!! 40 people following me on here! Go me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was reading some Homestuck fanfiction. I support Karkat and John!!!!!!!!! and I was...looking fan pictures....of Leo Valdaz......from the Heros of Olumpus series. Damn, He's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, yeah. that's that. This is chapter 3 for you guys. I will shut the fuck now, so please enjoy. Bye :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent's p.o.v.

I had just got of school when those assholes grabbed me and slammed me to the wall. They grabbed my backpack and dumped it's contents on the ground. "Hey, quite it!' I yelled, my high-pitched, squeaky voice breaking.

"this is your punishment, Vincent, for trying to tell the teach. So next time, keep your mouth shut!" With that. they left. I got all my stuff and crying, walked into the woods. There, I cried even more.

In order to calm myself down, i began to sing my favorite song, "come little children". As I ended the song, I saw candy in front of me. And a voice. "Hey, why don't you tell ol' Laughing Jack what's wrong?" i looked up and saw the weirdest person ever.

He had longish black hair, and his eyes were a pale blue. And he was dressed as a clown with long limbs. I was surprised by how beautiful he was.

"Well, kid, are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"Just some bullies at school. I wish that they'll just stop."

The strange clown smiled at me. "Don't let that bother you. Here, have some candy and tell me your name."

I took the candy, it tasted amazing. It was some strange chocolate. "My name's Vincent. What's your's?"

He looked rather starteled, but smiled. "The name's Laughing Jack. But you can call me L.J."

I gave him a small smile. "A pleasure to meet you, L.J. But, what are you doing here in the woods?"

"Oh, I live close to here. However, it's getting late, and I'm sure your fokes will be worried. Why don't you head on home."

I nodded and got up. I turned back to him. "Will I ever see you again?"

L.J. smiled at me. "Oh, I'm sure you will."

I waved goodbye to him and made my way home. As I walked, I was very sure that I had made my first friend.