Chapter 1

Authors note: the cover art is not mine!

"Ok Sora...yen Sid said you need to go to this world on your own. We will drop you off there ok"

Sora tilted his head. "Huh? What do you mean goofy? When have I ever went to a alone?"

Goofy shrugged. "It's just what master said..."

Sora nodded. "Right"

"So what is this world anyways?" Sora asked. Donald got in the conversation. "I think it's another world like that Chicago one" he said. Goofy nodded.

"Wow!" Sora exclaimed. "Another city?"

"It appears to be hy-yuck" goofy laughed .

In a few, Donald landed the ship in the world. Be for Sora got out, Donald gave him his gummi phone. "Call us if you need anything" he said. Sora nodded.

Sora walked out the ship.

But before he got out the door, he heard Donald screaming his name.

"Yes Donald?" He asked. Donald gave him, something what looked like an iron suit. "Put this on" he said. "What? Why?" Sora asked in confusion. "Just do it. It's orders from master yen Sid and King Micky"

   "Ok then..." Sora said as he took it. He went into the bathroom on the ship to change.

   In a bit, he came back out.

     "Wow. You look like a robot. Hy-yuck" goofy laughed.

   Sora just playfully rolled his eyes.

Sora walked out the ship.

"Remember to call us if anything happens"

  Sora nodded. "I will"

   Donald and goofy nodded, and they exited the world with there ship.

  Sora took a look around his surroundings, then gasped a little.

    There was trash everywhere. And also the air wasn't so great either. Sora realized that the suit had a helmet that can transform over his face, and it can supply oxygen.

     After Sora did all of that, he was superised how there was no heartless yet.

     "This world is really messy..."

   Then he looked ahead and saw a trailer. At least he thought it was a trailer.

    He decided to go to it.

      On his way to it, he saw a little tiny robot, on top of a dirt pile.

    "Huh? What's that?" Sora asked himself. The robots chest opened up, and it started to put the dirt in him.

   Sora stayed put a watched.

      The robot started to look like, well to Sora, compress the dirt, and then the robot opened back up, and released the dirt back out, and it was now a block of dirt. Neatly compressed.

     "Wow...." Sora said. Sora walked over to it.

    The robot was doing its thing, then he noticed Sora.

  Since Sora was closer, he has more of a look of what the robot looked like. It had trends and it was box shaped.

  The robot turned around, and rolled over to Sora.

   The robot sticked out his hand.

  "WAAALLLEEEE" it said.

   Sora tilted his head. "W-wall-e?" He asked. The robot nodded. "I'm Sora" Sora said.

"S-so-A?" Wall-e asked. He clearly couldn't pronounce his name good. Sora laughed. "It's Sora"

"So-A" Wall-e said again.

Sora just laughed.