Chapter 1

"Caroline wake up so you can get ready for school." I slowly flutterd open my eyes as I saw my mom standing there looking at me. I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock and screamd "Why didnt it go off!" I ran into my bathroom and brushed my hair and curled it. I slid on my purple shirt with ruffels down the middle and put on grey skinney jeans and put on black flats and my golden neckalace. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door and drove to school. I finally pulled up to the school and got into the office and asked "Can I have my schulde?' The white parchment was handed to me very lightly and then it cut my finger. I sucked on the blood becuase of how bad it was bleeding and the office lady didnt do anything.

I slowly was walking down the hall when a girl with flowing redish orange hair bumped into me and sent my books flying. She quickly picked up my books and said "Im so sorry." She was very pale and very beautiful "Hi, Im Izabella" I smiled and said "Hi, Im Caroline, Caroline Maes." Her eyes widend "MAES!" "As in the daughter of the people who built the city then died and no one ever saw them." I said "I see them and they talk to me well there ghosts of course or possibly a figment of my imagination."