How you met

•Sportacus
You were minding your own business. But all of a sudden you fell into a trap Robbie Rotten had set up for Sportacus. You screamed "Help!" And a fit young man came to your rescue, while doing many many flips. You were infatuated with your athletic hero.

•Robbie Rotten
You moved to Lazytown because you parents said you "can't live here for your whole life." Like,, what??? You were only 28. It was fine! You got to Lazytown but had no money, so you slept on a random bench. Then, a tall man sat beside you. You two talked about your troubles when you asked "yo can I crash with you?" He politely obliged.

•Stingy
Your friend Trixy told you about him. Not in a date kind of way. In a "he's the worst" kind of way. After you talked, you went to get some Cheetos. On the way, you saw the boy. You struck up a conversation (trying to get dirt on him to report back to Trixy) But you found that he was way better than you expected!

•Ziggy
You went to the store to get Cheetos. I know. I know. You usually eat healthier, but you were feeling adventurous. When you went, you saw a small, chubby blonde buying at least 4 pounds of different types of candies. You asked him if all of that was for himself. He said "yes!" With something comparable to pride in his voice. He walked off and you were left dumbstruck.

•Pixel
You were pumped! A new installment of Girl's Club (the video game) had come out! You went to the local video game store to get it and you saw a boy with a giant headset on his head. He was also getting the new girls club. You two fanned out about it for a while. Before you exchanged gamer tags and left saying "we'll triumph over the furries!"