THE LIFE OF A STUDENT OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS

Hi, I'm Raquel I just turned 18 and since my life is like everyone else's, unlike I study at the UGB since I got there, everything has changed and I've met some incredible people and I have a great time with my friends. to blur my studies clearly.

Well my life is very always I wake up at 5:00 AM I bathe, then I start to dress homework that is very difficult for me, it always costs so much to find the outfit for each day, at 5:45 AM I leave my house to the University; you wonder why so early? Well my parents work outside the city and leave at that time of my house and I have no choice but to come with them, since the buses at that time are super full and I do not like to travel in them when they are like this, and 6:00 AM in the morning breakfast in the U.

Well I will tell you a little about what I did in my vacation the first two days I spent at my house getting up a bit later than usual as at 8:00 AM I got up to breakfast cereal, eggs with beans and a cup of coffee , I watched a series while eating and so I spent the morning in my house, and so continuously all day resting.

On Wednesday I went on a trip for the first time to where my grandparents, we packed our bags with my brothers and we went on a trip, it was almost 3 hours long way but at last we arrived at a beautiful town called Ozatlan in Usulután and there three days enjoying many adventures in the fields of my grandparents lowering fruit trees, eating a lot that is what I love, and spending fun nights in the park of that wonderful town, were incredible days sharing with those people so important in my life.

The End.