"Just the tip?" He jokes again.

I shake my head. "Drive the car." I point at the road.

Abel kisses his teeth and curses in French before taking off. He's tempting, but I'm keeping my word. I'll show him I'm not the bigger sex addict between the both of us.

_______________________________

It's now nine thirty and I'm finally dressed for our date tonight. I thought I'd wear something out of the mom zone since it's just us tonight.

I sit on the bed texting Audrey as I wait for Abel to come on

I sit on the bed texting Audrey as I wait for Abel to come on. We're going to the museum first and out clubbing together tonight. After going to the zoo, the aquarium, and having a family dinner, it's time to turn up with my hubby. We haven't been clubbing together in awhile and a few drinks are needed.

"You look breathtaking." I hear, looking up to see Abel gazing at me.

His fresh scent of cologne fills my nose as I check him out from head to toe. His usually all black outfit companied with a Bape vest still looks amazing every time. Plus his little untamed fade which looks almost like an afro suits him well. He can pull off anything being how handsome he is.

"So do you." I smile locking up my phone.

I stand to my feet grabbing my purse. Before we leave out, I have to address something really quick that's been on my mind since we've got here.

"Why do you still have my old underwear hanging from the chandelier?" I asked looking up at the many colorful panties I let Abel keep for his own pleasure.

He stands closely behind me in the doorway. He glances up then back at me. "Because I'm waiting for you to give me a new pair to hang here tonight."

I chuckle, "That's funny because I don't have any on."

With that being said, I switch away in my leather pants being a tease. Holding back is funny because I can play with Abel like I use to. I feel a sharp sting to my ass which only makes me smile more. Yeah, tonight is about to be full of fun.

_________________________________

"Pose babe, pose." I direct Abel. "Be sexy for the camera."

"Sexy yet mysterious like this?" He poses with his wine glass.

I chuckle softly and nod taking his picture for my Instagram story. "Perfect." I say.

I think of a quick caption and post the picture. Our fans are going to love it.