Princess~ *crying* You know what am so done I got up and was about to leave.

Rihanna~ Princess?

Princess~ *still crying* You know what I have to ask you and I've been wanting to ask you ever since I found out your my mother. Did you even look look at me before you let them take me away.

Rihanna~ *crying* Yes I did I held you and you looked at me with your beautiful green eyes..and you were so quite and full of love and then I kissed you and umm...

Princess~ And you gave me away.

Rihanna~ Yeah... I gave you away...Princess I wasn't capable enough to care for you

Princess~ Oh but you care now.

Rihanna~ I have cared for you every single day since I gave you up it was a terrible struggle for me.

Princess~ "A struggle? You wanna know a struggle, Mom? Try foster care! Try six different homes, a dozen schools! You know, I didn't even know what a hug was until I got here!" 

Rihanna~ *crying* Am so sorry *tries to hug her*

Princess~ No *leaves*

Rihanna~ Am so sorry

Princess~ I am too then I left outside and in the car and just cried.

Rihanna~ Royalty Baby

Royalty~ No don't talk to me* goes up her room*

Rihanna~ I sat down crying.

Princess~ Keisha texted me to meet her at Diddy's so Shawn drove me there.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ I got there still crying and knocked then Keisha opened and I went inside. Everyone was sitting in the living room so I went there and sat down.

Daisha~ Princess what's wrong?

Keisha~ Yeah Whats up your crying. Why?

Princess~ My Mom happened I just can't even right now.

Daisha~ Tell is what's wrong please.

Princess~ I just found out my mom never wanted me.

Daisha and Keisha~ What do you mean?

Princess~ That she never wanted me that's why Royalty almost killed herself am so so sorry but I just can't be here.

Justin~ Princess?

*princess turns around*

Justin~ Whats wrong?

Princess~ Just some family stuff.

Keisha and Daisha~ WE TALKED TO OUR PARENTS TODAY.

Princess~ Am so happy for you guys I need to get some ice cream and stop crying.

Daisha~ I'll come with you Christian is probably gonna be here soon and I can't deal with him so let's go.

Princess~ Wait I thought you guys got back together?

Daisha~ No I broke it off cause every time I see him I feel like crying.

Lakeisha~ I cant Quincy's leaving to Berlin soon and I just want to be with him a little longer longer.

Princess~ We understand

Daisha~ Yeah

Justin~ Are you ever gonna tell me what's wrong?