forty-two

jackavery: omg baby hi how are you???

imzachherron: This is Zach's mother. His phone has been taken away from him, as he wasn't supposed and/or allowed to be using any sort of social media. Specifically not to chat with strangers, which he has been proven obviously guilty as you apparently know him really well. So please, inform me on this relationship please.

jackavery: Oh, well, we're both really big fans of Lady Gaga and we just started talking from there.

imzachherron: So why have you been calling him your "baby?"

jackavery: It's just a Lady Gaga reference.

imzachherron: Hmm ok. Also, how do you know about Zack?

jackavery: Spelling mistake?

imzachherron: But you claimed to be missing all of him?

jackavery: Yeah...

imzachherron: So??

jackavery: I was missing all of him?? I don't know what you're trying to get at.

jackavery: also isn't Zach seventeen? Why are you still handling his stuff?

imzachherron: He has a severe memory loss, and doesn't deserve how much trust I had in him. The doctors have told us to stay away from any social media. Thank you for your time.

jackavery: Mrs. Herron, please search up the meaning of 'Aura'. :)

imzachherron: What for?

jackavery: There are different words in between the lines. Just don't think about it too much. Thank you for your time :)