twenty-seven

imzachherron: jack? have you said anything?

imzachherron: jack????

imzachherron: jack please

jackavery: hey

imzachherron: finally

imzachherron: are you okay?

jackavery: why didn't you tell me any sooner?

imzachherron: those first times we talked you were just some boy on the internet, jack, and im sorry to say this but i couldnt trust you with something like that. i tried so hard to stay in me, zach, but i just cant fucking control it. i'm sorry for whenever i got mad at you or whenever i made you feel like you werent good enough because goddamnit youre too good.

jackavery: i understand.

jackavery: what if you're still playing with me right now? what if you're secretly zack and laughing at me behind the screen?

imzachherron: jack! i wouldnt do that! this is serious!

jackavery: how did you know that you yelled at me? how did you know all of this? i thought a personality disorder you weren't supposed to know these things?!

imzachherron: while i was yelling i turned back into me. this is the real me, jack, this stupid flirty boy who's so desperate for someone who cares.

jackavery: so how come you know you have mpd and the others don't

imzachherron: im myself, jack. theyre my other moods.

jackavery: so what you said to me when you were zack was what you've been thinking?

imzachherron: no of course not! zack is the worst part of me, its when i get angry and i just fucking lose all control over everything.

jackavery: zachary? zackary?

imzachherron: i only know a lot about zack because i usually transition to him often, i dont really know about those two which is fucking scary if you ask me.

jackavery: zachary is this nice, yet hilarious and flirty boy who has so much confidence and zackary is the sweetest boy ever. he is nice and knows how to make me feel happy.

imzachherron: you know more about myself than i fucking do.

jackavery: you should've told me.

imzachherron: this isnt something that i share to different people on the internet everyday, jack! you have to look in my perspective!

imzachherron: youre the only person who makes me feel like an actual teenager rather than a rag doll.

jackavery: you have to tell this to my face.

imzachherron: oh fuck you! how do you expect me to go to you and not transition?! that happened when i was going to the cn tower the other day! fucking passed out on the highway!

jackavery: don't take the 401 then.

imzachherron: i thought you were better than this.

*ERROR: USER @JACKAVERY HAS GONE OFFLINE.*