13~

Hyunjin P.O.V

"And the winner is..."

"Yang Jeongin, Seo Changbin, and Hwang Hyunjin's trio performance to Wanna One's Boomerang! Congrats to you guys!"

When the announcer announced our names my heart sunk to my stomach. I was not expecting to hear our names at all. But when I did, I was so excited and couldn't keep in my excitement. I immediately got up, smiling brightly, while jumping and clapping my hands. Then I turned around facing everyone and thanked them.

After the show was over and everyone slowly made their way out of the auditorium, Jeongin, Changbin and I stayed behind to celebrate. We had a group hug and cheered for our victory. I felt truly happy and satisfied for the first time in my life. Before we left to head home Changbin went to use the bathroom, as Jeongin and I waited outside for him.

"Im so happy!" Jeongin said as he ran to me and gave me a big hug. It was unexpected but I hugged him back.

"Sorry I am just so happy that I can't contain my excitement!" Jeongin said as he hugged me tighter and nuzzled his head into my neck.

His touch feels nice and comfortable. I thought to myself.

When he pulled me closer my heart raced and started beating faster.

We slowly pulled apart while smiling at each other. We were still half hugging and Jeongin had his arms slightly around me now.

"You're heart is beating really fast." Jeongin said laughing.

"Oh really? I must be really excited then." I said laughing awkwardly, as a small blush crept up my face.

Why does my heart feel this way?

Thankfully Changbin came back at the right time and interrupted us further. We broke apart completely and starting heading away from the school.

"I guess this is where we separate." Jeongin said since he lived in the opposite direction of me and Changbin.

"Okay then. Bye Jeongin!" Changbin said.

"Wait Jeongin!" I interrupted.

My mind was saying "Don't do it!" But my body didn't listen and did it anyways.

"How about we all stay over someone's house and hang out? To celebrate our victory?" I asked with hopefulness in my eyes.

"I can't my parents are finally home for once and want me over for dinner." Changbin said. I frowned.

Today was the first day I felt truly happy and I didn't want to go home and feel lonely and depressed again so I invited them to stay for longer. I wasn't going to have it ruined by Changbin.

"But you can still come over right Jeongin?" I asked him.

"Just the two of us?" He asked.

I statted panicking and shaking.
"Y-yea." I stuttered while looking at the floor.

"Of course!! I would love to!" Jeongin quickly said, relieving my nervousness.

"Okay let's go!" I said as the three of us headed the same way.

When we arrived at Changbin's house we parted ways.

"Bye Changbin see you tomorrow!" I sscreamed."

Two minutes later we arrived at my house. I opened the door and let Jeongin inside.

"So what should we do now?"

--------------------------