David Rossi

I was on my last lap around the track. The red rocks making a crunching sound as I skidded to a stop. Sweat was beaded on my face as I took ragged breaths in and out. I needed to keep in shape if I was going  to pass another physical exam.

I walked over to a metal bench that held folded white towels. I wiped the sweat off and went back to the gym to take a shower.

I walked over to my house. I don't drive my car to the gym. I find it weird. Anyway, I entered my house, and walked straight to my bedroom. I had to get ready for school the next morning.

<>

So, next morning I got up. I changed into a black sweater and high waisted jeans. They were acceptable and nice...I guess.

I went to the academy for classes. There was a guest speaker coming for the class. He was a famed writer, David Rossi. I was by no means an interested student. The only part I was interested was the BAU. So that was my reason for coming.

As I walked in I went to sit in the back. However someone was sitting there. He was oldish, grey headed. He seemed confident in where he was. I wasn't very sad to say it was going to go away soon.

"Sir, that's my seat." My voice was low, not angered, just low. I have always been insecure about how low my voice was, but considering the situation I am thankful for it. Men usually respond to their gender better than a small women. My voice comes off as a man, well some say that.

"I don't think it is," He turned to look at me in the eyes. I then remembered his face. 

"Agent Rossi, I do not mean for disrespect but I need this seat." I said in the same tone. He looked quite a bit surprised by my reaction. Or some might say, lack there of.

"Okay, fine, but you owe me lunch." He looked at me and then stood up. He gestured for me to sit, so I did. 

"You, a famous author is asking me, a broke college student to go to lunch with you?"

"Why yes, considering I know you aren't broke Jenny." 

"Dave, I told you not to talk to me during school..." I groaned. I had met him a little over 2 years ago, and so far we have been on a couple of dates. He was always on cases so I never questioned when he asked me for a date. I canceled my classes and took what little time I had with the man and savored it.

Some don't understand what I mean when I say I savored it. While it did include movie watching and cuddling, that was usually after the sex. The sex that left me sore for 3 days and always left me smiling. 

Our relationship wasn't just about sex though. We really did love each other. After three wives he wanted to take things slow, but when it's David Rossi, that impossible. 

I think what he meant about taking it slow, was actually dating and waiting till the right time to get married.

"Jenny, I was coming to your class anyway." He was always so confident in his answers. "I know, and that's why I came. I wasn't expecting you to talk to me though."

"Of course I'm going to talk to my girlfriend Jenny." This man will be the death of me.

"of course you did..." I giggled a bit and he went to talk to my professor about his presentation. He turned to me and winked. I rolled my eyes in response to his stupidity.

I did go out to lunch with him though, and it was nice. Spending time with him was always nice, but the time after lunch...I enjoyed that much more.