Chapter Two

"Jen, if you don't jump on that, I think I might." Tay said as they exited the classroom.

Jenna laughed. "She's defiantly hot but I'm not looking to deal with that illegal shit. You go for it though."

They both laughed. Tay wasn't serious, at least she didn't think she was, but she wouldn't deny that their teacher was probably one of the hottest human beings she's ever seen.

"I think I'll leave her to you and the boys wet dreams, but I'll think about it."

They headed to lunch together, and once they made their way through the lunch line they sat down at their table with the boys. The boys being, Jordan, Mike, whak, and Matt.

"Hey girlies. Are you ready to see the start of school prank?" Jordan asked with a mischievous smile. The boys loved pulling pranks and it was tradition to pull one on the first and last day if school.

"Oh what is it this time? Worms in the lunch meat? Fill the principles office with rats?" Jenna asked. She loved the boys and their antics.

"Just wait." Said Matt.

Not even a minute later they heard several loud bangs coming from the hallway and when someone opened the door out of suspicion, they saw a series for fire works going off.

Everyone at their table laughed and high fived each other until they heard a loud scream.

They looked back over at the door to see Ms. Williams. the bottom of her skirt had caught on fire, most likely from a stray firework.

People immediately rushed to her aid and the fire was put out quickly, along with the remaining fireworks. Tay, jenna, and the boys stayed quiet after that. They didn't need any suspicion pointed towards them. Usually a prank would go without anyone looking into it, but now that someone might have been hurt. They knew their would be consequences.

Tay was relieved when she got home without a single person questioning her. Sure, she had nothing to do with the prank, but usually when one person in their group got punished, everyone else in it did too.

Tay laid on her bed and let out a loud sigh. "The boys better not pull me down with them if they get caught." She muttered and rolled over onto her stomach. She pulled a pillow close to her and thought of Ms. Williams.

"I hope she's okay"