Before I know it I feel a sting in my face I close my eyes what did I just get myself into and who hit me her or him?

"Did you have to hit her Jessica" the tall guy in front of me says, oh great so it was the girl 'Jessica' whoever that is. I've went to this school for 9 years now i have no idea who they are. I was really hoping my junior year would go good but of course not, I don't even know these two why are they picking on me?

"She said no like a total bratty bitch and I am not putting up with that now if you don't mind I have class to attend to" she says and I hear her stomp off.

I open my eyes finally and turn to her and yell at her something I have never done in school before "I said no because I already apologized to you and I didn't even need to. I wasn't even paying attention to were I was and for that I said sorry but I'm not saying it twice so that way your boyfriend can hear it too. You can fight for yourself you know!"as soon as I say this I know I'm going to regret it.

"That's it I don't think a smack across your bitchy face is good enough" she says and starts to come at me and for some reason I back up and my back hits a hard chest I quickly turn around to him and try to get out of both their way but he grabs my arm and I don't say anything I just stand there waiting for one of them to hit me.

"Let her go now drake" she says and I open my eyes to see what's going on I see her trying to hit me or punch me I really can't tell because my glasses fell off but I can't feel the tall guy pushing her back and has one of his arms around me I try to pull out of his grip so I can run or something to get away from this crazy girl that's holding her fist in the air, I have to laugh because I can tell she has never fought a day in her life.

"Jessica you need to stay back your going to get the principal out here and you will be in big trouble"

"So will you. You're the one that wanted her to apologize again and I just agreed" she gives him a stare

"You were the one that smacked her, plus I don't give a rats ass if I get in trouble." Oh so he's a bad guy.

Great

All this because I was in front of her locker wow she's childish. I hear footsteps, finally I was starting to think no one was here besides these crazy two.

"What do you think you're doing Mr. jones" Ms.miller says. She's a teacher.

"Ugh I think we both know I don't care what you have to say just put me in detention already damn" oh god I hate him and I've only just met him.

"Excuse me I will not put up with your bad behavior son" she said with sass and I had to chuckle.

"Don't ever call me son"

Damn I really wish I had my glasses this is like front row seats at a movie theater.

"Why is Vanessa's glasses on the ground. Broke may I add, and why are you two yelling at her, and don't give me a bull answer tell me now"you have got be kidding me my glasses are broke and I loved those frames. Damn.

"Well, you see this girl you call Vanessa was in front of my girlfriends locker and didn't say sorry." what? I said sorry. What the hell is this guy on.

"I said sorry Ms.miller I said it to her "I pointed at the girl he said was his girlfriend."but he came up to me and told me I had to say sorry to him, it wasn't even his locker so that's when I told him no then she came back and-" I almost finish my sentence when I looked up at him for some reason, and he gave me a 'dont say anything or you will pay look'. "Then she uh came over and they were just uhm laughing". Laughing really?thats all you can come up with in this situation. Good going Vanessa.

"Is that true" I see her turn her head to the two idiots.

"Yes but we didn't laugh we were just joking around obvi" his girlfriend said. I don't know why but she gives me chills, like seriously bitch it isn't Halloween yet, take you and your broom away from me.

"Why is her glasses on the ground, I know they didn't just magically fall off and break" I see two blurry heads look at me and I just answer honestly.

"I bumped into him and they fell it wasn't anyone's fault I promise" I said because I know damn well they're going to kill me if I don't, and trust me, i don't want to be on they're bad side not yet anyway.

"Jessica is it?" The teacher said to the girl.

"Yeah that's me" she says in a fake nice voice.

"Okay well Jessica, drake and Vanessa please follow me" why me I didn't do anything?.

"Uhm Ms. miller I can't see my glasses fell member?"she looks at me and just smiles.

"Oh right there is a spar pair of glasses in my office, but I must worn you they aren't very stylish" she says and we both laugh.

"it's fine I appreciate it I just don't know how to get there" I say because I have terrible vision I'm far sighted and near sighted so Everything is just really blurry.

"Well Jessica and drake lead her back to my office with you guys"

Em no thanks

"Not happening" drake says and Jessica just says "yea I'm going to pass" wow I feel terrible about myself they must really hate me. I don't really care because at the end of the day, I don't need them.

"Excuse me you guys ar-"the teacher starts but I interrupted her "it's fine I can manage really"I said in a whisper because I will  have a voice crack and cry if I actually talk, god I'm such a baby.

"Oh honey I'm sorry I would help but principals aren't supposed to touch students even if I'm helping you."what? I knew we had a new principal but I didn't know it was Ms. miller, well she was my favorite teacher last year so I guess that's a plus because the principal last year was so rude.

"Oh it's fine really I got it" I hear them start walking and I just follow holding on to the wall and watching their shadows, I really wish I could see. This sucks.

"Okay now take a turn to you're right Vanessa and we're here" finally I feel her hand me a pair of glasses and I put them on and look around and everything is back but not perfecty clear I know her prescription is different than mine. And these glasses have wire frames, great now I really look like a grandma.

"Take a seat kids I will be with you in a few seconds I have something to attend to at the moment"

As she leaves I see Jessica get up from her seat and see she's coming over my way.