Chapter 2: The boy with the white mask

Chapter 2: the boy with the white mask

 Just as he was about to hit me a boy with a white ghost like mask appeared right in front of my eyes blocking the punch with his fists. my eyes go big with amazement and i sigh with relief. ''What the hell!" the jerk backs up shocked that he blocked his punch. "now get the fuck out of here before i beat the shit out of you!" the masked boy looked furious and spoke with a low annoyed voice. "w-whatever! assholes!" with that the boy runs off in the opposite direction pushing people out of the way as he runs. Still shocked the masked boy holds out his hand and says "you ok?" i stare into his masked face for what feels like forever until i slowly take his hand. "uh... yeah thanks" "no problem" i look down at his hand it had a little bruise that was turning a light purple. " *gasp* your hand! im so sorry are you ok?" as if he didn't notice he looks down at his hand pulling it up to his face to see the bruise that jerk gave him " oh this? don't worry about it" "c'mon lets go to the nurses office to get an ice pack!" "nah you don't have to im fine" there was no use in arguing so i quickly grabbed his hand and started dragging him to the nurses office.

                                                         Nurses office

 I knock at the nurses door and then slowly open it, i look around to see that no one is in the room. the boy takes a quick look around "well that's too bad i guess we'll have to go then" the white masked boy turns around and tries to walk away but i quickly grab his arm "no! I'm sure the nurse wouldn't mind us coming in to get an ice pack!" "but-" before he can finish his sentence i grab his arm and drag him into the room and set him onto a chair. hmm now where is that ice pack?... i look around the room it was a small room with big windows, a few beds in the corner, the nurses desk with medicine cabinets and a fridge and freezer.  of course! in the freezer dummy! i walk towards the freezer and search for an ice pack moving my hand around until it touch's a cold object. "ha! found it!" i pick up the cold ice pack and walk toward the boy. i pull another chair from the side and place it in front of him then sitting down. i place the cold ice pack onto his bruised hand making him jump at the touch. "see it does hurt doesn't it?" "no i was just surprised that it was so cold..." sure that's why i think to myself rolling my eyes and not bothering to argue about it. as i held the ice pack to his hand i noticed that he was wearing a dark green sweat shirt, long blue jeans and black converse. while I'm staring off into space the white masked boy asks "so whats your name?" i don't say anything until i realize he had just said something to me. i jump "oh huh!" he repeats himself and asks "your name?" "oh my name! its Felix you?" "my names Cry" Cry? what an odd name i've never heard of it before. As if reading my mind "yeah i know it's an weird name my parents fault for naming me such an dumb name." "no its not really weird it's just that i've never heard of it before... it's a pretty name" "pretty?pft no you have an pretty name" i blush a light pink and quickly look down "n-no i d-don't!" I fiddle with my hands. as if noticing he changes the subject "So why was that guy so mad at you?" "umm I'm not really so sure myself... people just don't like me..." i place my hand on my lap wincing at the touch. crap i forgot that guy punched me pretty hard. "hey are you ok? did they punch you before i got there?" "yeah but I'm ok..." "no your not your hurt more than me" "lay on the bed" shocked i say "wait w-what?!? why?!?" "why? because dummy i need to put ice on your leg and stomach" "oh..." i jump off my chair and lay down on the bed as cry goes and gets 2 more ice packs. he walks over to me "ok your going to have to take your shirt and pants off now" my heart starts beating fast and my breaths go uneven. "w-what? do i have t-to?" my face turns red "yeah how else am i suppose to put ice on your leg and stomach?" "but I'm embarrassed!" oh no what do i do i don't want to take my clothes off I'm to embarrassed about my body! i don't want him to see all the scars and bruises because that wasn't the first time that that jerk beat me up! my heart feels like it's about to pop out of my chest by now oh what do i do!!!

                                                              Authors note:

        hey I'm back after like 8 months or more! I'm so sorry i didn't expect to get so many views! so i decided to check and i was shocked at how many views i even dropped my cookie that i was eating! so anyways thank you so much!!! i will be putting the next part within the next few days or so so make sure to vote and comment if you have any feedback to give me and ideas for how you want the story to go!!!