Inspector: (continues) For forcing yourself on a girl like an animal and torturing her still by kidnapping her. And spreading a rumour about her being eloped with someone.

A girl comes there on a wheel chair looking so weak. She is the one about whom Rajdeep and Sahil are talking to be kept safely without coming out. Sahil brutally raped her and then locked her in a house. He literally forces himself on her everyday torturing her. They both made sure that she doesn't come outside by keeping tight security.

All looks at her being shocked as they thought she has eloped with someone. Her parents rushes towards her and cry hugging her. Sahil curses the security people whom he appointed to make sure she doesn't escape.

Girl: (weakly) Thank you so much Sanskar ji for helping me.

Sanskar: No I should thank you for telling about how Sahil threatened Ragini to kill her parents.

Yes it was from that girl how he got to know about Ragini being threatened. Ragini has been tied and locked in the room next to that girl's room where she has been there.

Inspector: (looking at Rajdeep) Oh Mr. Sarpanch ji... Now your list. First thing trying to force yourself on Mrs. Janaki Shekhar Gadodia years ago. I know nobody were ready to believe when she accused you and I also know there are no proves but we found a eye witness now.

Rajdeep gulps as he knows who it must be. Janaki hugs Shekhar tight crying in his embrace.

Inspector: Then for lighting fire in Mr. Shekhar Gadodia's field.

All looks shocked by the revealation. Shekhar looks at him painfully. Because of that only his daughter couldn't achieve her dreams. He looks at Ragini who is standing alone in the middle of the mandap and looking everything blankly.

Inspector: Then for cutting your wife's tongue as she is eye witness of your deeds and was about to spill everything to the police.

His wife Jahnvi cries closing her mouth.

Inspector: Uff this is the list. There may be many other things which may not be found still but soon we will find. I am so tired can anybody give some water please (he says dramatically)

Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief. He is his friend Karan. He knows him from childhood. Karan gets water from one of the villagers.

Karan: So now remaining dialogue where every inspector says even in movies. Constable arrest them.

Two constables go towards them and handcuff them. Rajdeep and Sahil are helpless as they know now everything is against them. The most happiest person of their arrest is Jahnvi who has suffered a lot due to them.

She always felt ashamed of Sahil being her son. And laughed at her fate for a husband like Rajdeep.

Constables go from there holding Rajdeep and Sahil in handcuffs.

Karan: So Sanskar I think my work is done.

Sanskar: (smiles) Thank you so much Karan.

Karan: I should say that pagal. If you didn't inform about them then we wouldn't be able to arrest those monsters. Don't know how many lives they would have spoiled.

Sanskar and Karan hug eachother. Karan leaves after that. Shekhar joins his hands in front of Sanskar. Sanskar smiles and holds his hands.

Sanskar: That's not necessary uncle. I just did my duty. These kind of people are threat to our society I just removed them from our society. And elders are to just give blessings.

Saying this he keeps Shekhar's hand on his head. Shekhar smiles.

Shekhar: Your parents are very lucky to have a son like you.