"You can... punish me if you wish," The boy whispered leaning into Vernon's flustered face, the expression of fear the boy once wore was completely obliterated, now a mask of questionable motive displayed itself for the younger.

"Pun- No, wait of course not," Vernon shook his head with a small snicker, before getting up from the floor, pulling the smaller boy up with him before gripping his hands reassuringly, "There will be no such thing, I promise."

The boy's face dropped for a moment before he turned his expression around and into a big thankful smile, "How generous of you."

"Yes, but," Vernon tilted his head at the strange boy he was still hand in hand with, "I haven't seen you before are you new to the staff?"

"Oh dear," The boy slipped his hand from Vernon's hand quickly and started to pick up and stack everything that had fallen back on the tray, "I'm terribly sorry sir, I'll make sure to be more careful when walking down these narrow halls."

'Narrow halls?' Vernon furrowed his eyebrows looking forward. These halls can fit a row of about four people I wouldn't really call them 'narrow.'

"It's fine," Vernon shook his head and directed his attention back to the mysterious boy scattered out on the floor, "Are you new, my father never told me he hired a new member of the staff, normally I like to introduce myself personally if so."

The boy froze on the floor, "Awe... right."

"How foolish of me, your grace," The boy pushed himself off the ground and right then he bowed respectfully to the master of the castle's son.

When he straightened his back again, he fluttered his eyes looking to be embarrassed before darting them back to the taller staring at him with the same look from before, "I am new to this castle, brought here from the village, my name is..."

"Boo Seungkwan and I am here to serve you at your leisure your grace."

-

"That boy," Joshua put his hand to his chin rubbing it, as he looked up remembering how he addressed Vernon moments ago, "He was quite strange, don't you agree?"

"Hm?" Vernon glanced up at Joshua that was sitting beside him in the Garden of Sweet Whispers, his mind still in a state of awe from the scene moments ago.

"The boy in the hall, the one who bumped into you and got you all wet," Joshua snapped his fingers, trying to get the younger to tune in again.

"Right yes, what about him?" Vernon asked, picking up the glass of rose petal tea on the circular coffee table in front of him.

"He was strange... I felt like my body was getting all hot while around him," Joshua told shivering at the thought, "It made me quite uncomfortable really."

"Did it?" Vernon mumbled taking a sip of his tea, thoughts of the boy running through his head like a play on repeat.

"I found him to be considerably pleasant," Vernon closed his eyes taking another sip of his tea with a smirk.

"Your grace, your grace!"

Vernon pushed his cup down and opened his eyes turning his attention to the voice calling out to him from afar. There running down the pebble path was a brown-headed giant holding a box and behind him was a slightly shorter boy with a blank expression.