• 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 | 🥀

Start from the beginning

     "we saw him leave your house, quite angrily actually." dustin explained and will burst out in tears once more. "it's all my fault!" he repeated.

     "will, just tell us what happened." lucas said and will nodded.

~> time skip to the end of will's explanation coz i'm lazy asf •

     "oh will... it's not your fault. mike's just too angry at everything these days." dustin rolled his eyes.

     "i still have to apologize..." will said.

     "okay then... we're going now. stay safe." dustin said as the two walked out.

~> time skip to night •

     will told his mom he was going to mike's for a while and she nodded.

     he decided to just walk it because he wanted to feel the fresh air as he did.

     as he almost reached mike's house, it started raining, then it poured really hard, will was soaking wet by the time he got to mike's house.

     as he got there, he saw light through the window.

     he looked at it and saw a sight making his heart break.

     it was mike and eleven... kissing.

     will started crying once more as he ran to castle byers and tearing all the drawings he had of mike and him together.

     'he'll never love you. your father was right, you're a queer and a fag.' will thought, crying harder and harder as he fell asleep.

     meanwhile, joyce and jonathan were so worried so she called mike.

     "mike!" joyce exclaimed as mike picked up the phone.

     "what's wrong miss byers?" mike asked on the other line.

     "is- is will there? he said he was going to your place..." joyce asked, panick showing in her voice.

     mike grew worried. "will never came here." he said, dissapoinment clearly heard.

     "well. where could he be? he's gonna get sick!" joyce sobbed.

     "i'm coming over." mike said. the rain was getting calmer and calmer.

     as soon as mike got there, they immediately started looking for will.

     "guys!" it was lucas and dustin.

     "did you see will?!?" mike asked.

     "i saw him by your house a while ago. he looked through your window then ran away..." dustin explained. he and lucas knew will had feelings for mike.

     "shit." he muttered. "this is all my fault!" mike said, anger in his voice.

     "wait... i'm not getting it." joyce said, confused.

     after mike explained, he looked over to lucas and dustin. (is it weird i accidentally typed sufin instead of dustin?)

     "did you see which direction he went in?" mike asked the two boys.

     "that way." lucas said, pointing to the forest.

     "he probably went to castle byers!" joyce exclaimed.

     "let's go!" mike said as they ran to castle byers.

     as they got there, they slowly opened the curtain to find will, peacefully sleeping.

     joyce was about to go hug will, but then she saw the ripped pieces of paper. "mike..." she said and mike saw.

     "shit, shit, shit..." mike said, pulling his hair as he picked up the pieces of paper, crying.

     "should we wake him up...?" dustin asked and joyce shook her head.

     "let's leave him alone for some time. we can come back tomorrow." joyce said closing the curtain of castle byers.

     "can i stay?" mike asked and joyce hesitated but nodded, leaving with the other two boys.

     mike went inside, being careful not to wake will.

~> time skip yeet •

as will slowly woke up, he saw mike looking at him. "m-mike?" will slowly said.

"hey... i'm sorry for yesterday. i didn't mean it. i-i love you so much and-" mike was cut off by will pressing his lips on his.

"i love you too..." will said and they walked to will's place, hand in hand.

•••••

vv bad ending, but i wanted to make something out of the trailer.