XXXV. I'm Sorry

Agust: let's talk .
Jimin practically glared at Yoongi from his seat with Yoonji in his arms. Yoongi pulled out a chair and sat down next to Jimin. Jimin stares at Yoongi as he sat down.
Agust: don't you think it's foolish to be in love with my girl ?
Jimin scoffed in disbelief.
Jimin: your girl ? You mean Rose ? The last time I check her name is Honey, Hyung she's not your Rose or your Y/N. Do not claim her to be yours.
He cooly looked away after his statement but in his heart he knew she is all of them. But he couldn't show the pain to the other male, he can't lose.
Agust: sadly I claimed her before you and Yoonji is proof.
Jimin glare at yoongi.
Agust: care to hand her over ?
Yoongi held out his arm. Jimin didn't move an inch from his spot.
Jimin: no Hyung. Yoonji will soon be my daughter after Honey and I get married. I won't let you think that she and Honey belongs to you.
The tension in the air thickened as GD watched them from afar. He only smirked.

I woke up in an empty room I couldn't recognize. It was red, the lights were red, the carpet was red, along with the bed sheets, and chair. I closely examined the room from my spot. I didn't like the feeling at all, the feeling that I'm being watched. To a point I felt scared. I walked to the door twisting it but it wouldn't budge. I slowly stepped back as the door suddenly opened revealing a middle aged man.
Man: ah .. I see you're already awake.
The man slowly walked in as I saw other 4 men followed him inside the room. Naturally I walked backward, closer to bed, closer to the center of the room.
Man: I'm JYP.
He smiled.
JYP: as for you, you can call me BOSS, you will be working for me for now on. Sorry for not telling you before hand but I was the one who had the two men bring you here.
I looked at the two guy I saw earlier, and as for the other two I quickly recognized. Chanyeol .. he had his head down in guilt and didn't even look at me and for the other, Suho ..
JYP: seems like you recognize them...
he smirked at me.
JYP: you two can go. You did a good job.
Y/N: why do you think I will work for you ?
JYP: that tone sounds familiar. I'm sure GD taught you well.
He smirked.
JYP: but did he tell you he was here the past months, also working for me. You should've seen the pleasure on his face with those girls riding him.
He chuckled of the thought as it made my blood boil.
JYP: hold your excitement lady.
He grabbed my chin with his palm.
JYP: you're going to need a lot more than that when you work for me. We caught the big fish now the sharks will come in a matter of time. You're already being advertise here in my club. You are in no position to decide if you want to work for me or not. I will get you to work for me one way or another Kwon Honey.
He harshly flung my chin and left. One by one they started to leave expect Chanyeol. He was hesitant.
Chanyeol: Honey ..
Y/N: you were deceiving me the whole time ?
I answered nonchalantly not moving from my place.
Chanyeol: Honey, I didn't-
Y/N: You didn't know ?
I raised my voice in disbelief and scoffed.
Chanyeol: yes I didn't know h-
Y/N: this whole time ? meeting up with me, you didn't know you were working with him ?!
Chanyeol: No- H-Honey- that's not what I meant.
Y/N: leave me alone. I don't want to see you.
I turned my back towards him, even not looking at him I felt his presence still lingering there. Then soon he left after a sigh. 'Why was I so quick to believe him ? Or even anyone.'

Suho: don't you dare be soft for her.
Chanyeol: Hyung ..
chanyeol paused in the long hall way as his brother stood behind him.
Suho: I told you not to call me that. I'm not your brother. I will never be 'Hyung' so something so pathetic.
Chanyeol turned around and looked at him.
Suho: she is more dangerous than just the name that conceals her. I'm warning you for the last time. Do not be involve with her.
Suho walked away from the younger male who stood still behind him watching him get smaller and smaller. He too was getting smaller.
Chanyeol: I'm sorry Hyung. I.. can't bring my self to do that.
He took out his phone and walked out of the club.
Chanyeol: Do you perhaps know the shortest route to Busan ?

GD finally walked out meeting the tension caused by the two. A three pretended that nothing happened and awkwardly sat down.
GD:  fighting over a baby ?
Gd scoffed.
GD: she hasn't even learn how to speak yet to choose her own father.
Yoongi: talk about your own self. Taking Y/N from your friend and pretending she's yours.
Yoongi noticed GD stiffened. Now he sees it. Them. The resemblance between Jimin and GD. The resemblance of Gd's life story and Jimin's. The two who fell in love with a girl who's already claimed by another, but still wants their descendants as their own. A lie that GD is caught up in and Jimin tangled in between reality.
Yoongi: you surprise Jimin. How far you've really come to stay out of Mafia world, just to fall backward to something far worse. He is nothing close to who you think he is.
Yoongi glared at Gd as he finished his sentence before standing up leaving the house.

Within three hours Chanyeol arrived in Busan. The sun was starting to set as he quickly ran to find the restaurant where he first met Honey.
Chanyeol: ma'am.
Madam Park: oh it's you again.
She said cheerily and smile but it soon faded as she saw how rushed and worried chanyeol was.
Madam Park: did you need me to relay a message again ?
Chanyeol: ma'am, can you please tell me where Honey lives ? Its urgent.

Chanyeol looked down at his note that the owner of the restaurant has handed him. Looking at the house with three cars parked out in front of it he sighed. 'Will they believe me ?' He sighed mind full of thoughts and worries of every possible outcome.
Agust: who are you ?
Chanyeol turned around meeting Yoongi in the eye.
Chanyeol: do you live here ?
Yoongi's brows furrowed in confusion but still replied.
Agust: I know the person who life's here.
Chanyeol: do you know if Kwon Honey lives here ?
Agust: Honey ? I guess that's what you Would call her huh ? Yea sure, you can say she lives ... here for the time being.
Chanyeol: I have something important to tell you, may I talk to you ?
Chanyeol face turned serious scaring him; a natural reaction when somebody says "we need to talk." Yoongi was not one to trust easily but chanyeol face was sincere. He nodded for chanyeol to continue.
Chanyeol: Honey is in danger.
Once again Yoongi's brows furrowed in confusion and it was noticeable for chanyeol to read.
Chanyeol: JYP had his men use my number to deceived Honey into the club. I can't guarantee Honey's safety there in the hands of JYP.
Agust: JYP ? That name sounds familiar ... isn't hhe owner of the famous club in Incheon that ripes people off ?
Chanyeol: well .. you can say that .. for the time being. JYP is holding an auction tomorrow night a bid for Honey. You know the rules of auctions in a club. I hope you can make it. I'm sorry my time is short I have to go.
Chanyeol turned back to walk away.
Agust: what the point of telling me all of this ?
Chanyeol: I'm Park Chanyeol, an aquatint of Honey. If know her boyfriend Jimin, tell him my name. I believe you guys can save her.
With that chanyeol walked away.
Yoongi, with a worried heart rushed inside the house.
Agust: where's Honey ?!
Jimin: Honey .. she went out to buy snack this morning.
Agust: what's taking so long ?
Jimin: how would I know. She wasn't even picking up. Leave her alone Hyung. She needs some time to think for her self.
Agust: Dummy. She's gone missing ! Shopping doesnt take 6 hours !
Jimin's face frozen in shock of realization. Maybe something did happen to her, but ..
Jimin thought of every possible way. She doesn't have any enemy.
GD: what did you say !
GD suddenly popped out of nowhere.
GD: she's gone missing !?
Agust: a man standing in front of the house a awhile ago, name Park Chanyeol, told me JYP's men had taken her to his club.
Gd's eyes widen and his heart dropped. His fear came true. How can he be so careless after leaving that place. Did he really think JYP wasn't going to do anything to get him back there.
Agust: you .. you know about this don't you.
Yoongi said as he grabbed GD by the collar and his voice turned hoarse and deep from anger.
Agust: YOU GOT Y/N INTO THIS DIDNT YOU ! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER THERE !
GD stared blankly in the ground.
Jimin: what .. are you talking about .. Sir-
Agust: fine. Just fine. I will get her out of there myself !
Yoongi harhsly let go of his collar and turned back about to walk away.
GD: no. You won't be able to.
Gd stood nonchantly.
Agust: don't underestimate me.
Gd: I've been there. I ... I can help.
Agust: now you admit to what you've done.
Jimin: I'm going too.
Agust: stay out of this ! I don't need you there.
GD: there's no time to argue right now we need a plan and act on it soon. I won't let him hurt her.
The younger males rolled their eyes and plucked their pride and agreed.
Agust: Jungkook something important came up. I need your help.

————————————————————————
Sorry for the boring chapter. I promise next chapter will have more action in it.