Chapter 1 - Graduation (Serena's POV)

So I guess this will be next book. I'm pretty sure you can already assume what could happen. Either way, let's get to reading!

***NOTE***

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK WITHOUT READING MY OTHER BOOK. IF YOU DO, YOU MAY BE A LITTLE LOST

__________

I can't believe that I made it this far. It was my senior year of high school and I'm just about done. Today is the last day of school and I cannot tell you how excited I am. To be honest, I never thought I'd make it this far.

I finally had heard my name.

"And graduating tonight with high honors - Serena Utsukushī."

I was kind of surprised with that remark. I never knew I made high honors.

And what's even better is that I was voted to do a graduation speech. That's after all the seniors' names are called. I was just so excited. For being possibly the farthest away from Kanto, I can't believe that I, from the Kalos region, was chosen for this.

It was just a couple more minutes until the seniors were done being called.

Now I was called back up to do the closing speech. I've got a feeling this will be one of my biggest accomplishments I've ever done.

"Friends, family, students, class of 2020. For those of you who know me or not, my name is Serena Utsukushī. I came to this school two years ago. When I first got here,  I had no idea what to do and where to go. But with some help from friends, and even enemies," I say this glaring over in Dawn's direction. "I managed to figure everything out. Like who my true friends and enemies as well as find my way around the school. I'm just glad all of you were there to support me, especially my boyfriend, Ash Ketchum.

"I'm going to be honest with you all. Up to this point, I still got no idea what I want to do. I'm pretty sure at this point, all our most of you know what you're going to do after you leave this school tonight. Maybe I'll get an idea when I move back to Kalos. Either way, I'll figure something out."

A roar of cheers just went on by that remark.

"You know, after tonight we'll have plans of going to college, work force, or something. But what matters the most is that you all have spent high school with each other, helping each other out. And I'm just glad I was in this class. This is probably one of the best classes that Kanto Regional High School has ever had, and I'm just glad I graduated with this class.

"Students of 2020, as well as the future classes of 2021, 2022, 2023, and many future classes ahead, I wish you all luck in the future, and," I start tearing up, "I hope I see you again."

Ash then jumps up on stage and helps me off. I'm just glad I'm with him. He's been very supportive of me throughout these years. I'm glad that I'm his and nobody else's.

Once we got outside, we had pictures taken. Both Ash's and my family were proud of both of us.

"Ash," Delia started. "Don't you have something you would like to ask Serena?"

"Oh, yeah," he responded.

I look at him kind of confused just wondering what he was going to ask me...

__________

So what do you all think of this so far. I just decided to end it where I did just to leave you all guessing. Why not leave a comment in the comments section and take a guess on what you think is going to be Ash's question.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me and share this book as well as the previous book.