- "I feel honored." -he smiled- "Maybe you could bring her here sometime."

- "I don't trust Skaikru; they almost got me killed amongst way too many other things, remember?"

- "I don't either." -movement on the lake caught both our attention again as Jaha seemed to wake up- "He's awake!" –Jasper announced for the rest of the kids inside as we both rose to our feet.

- "Sweet revenge, huh?"

I chuckled as Jasper nodded with a massive smile on his face while the rest started to come out of their places to witness the ending to this prank.

- "Hey, Jaha!" –Jasper yelled to gain his attention- "It looks like you got floated!"

- "Keeping it busy, I see, Mr. Jordan." –Jaha answered, but he wasn't angry, he looked entertained too.

- "Oh, I'm living it up, every last day!"

- "With some help, this time too, Ms. Besnik."

- "You know me," –I waved at him- "I'm just here to help."

- "Do I want to know how you managed to do this without waking me up."

- "I'd say most likely not." –I tried to fight back my laugh.

- "But don't worry, the effects are harmless, I promise." –Jasper explained with a friendly tone- "Well, kind of."

Jasper high-fived me as everyone kept laughing and applauding and just, overall, having a good time while Jaha started to move back to the shore with the help of a rope we had tied to the structure keeping him over the water; after all, we weren't that cruel.

- "Alright." –Clarke's commanding voice made us both turn around- "We've had our fun, let's get back to work."

Everyone started moving back to their respective tasks and I couldn't help but see the concern in Monty's eyes as he followed Clarke and started speaking with her.

- "Always killing the mood." –Jasper regained my attention.

- "Someone has to." –I placed my arm on his shoulder- "Come on, one last supervised drink before I go."

- "Sounds like a plan."

- "I'll go say goodbye to Clarke and I'll meet you at our table."

- "Cool." –he winked at me and started moving back.

- "Don't make it too strong, I don't wanna fall from Selene."

- "Got you!"

I was certain he was going to make it strong anyway, but I truly didn't mind, with all his drinking I had forced myself to grow my alcohol tolerance to keep tabs on him, make sure he didn't go overboard; it had been working that far. I made my way towards where Clarke and Monty were.

- "Sam."

- "What's with the long faces, everyone?"

None of them had time to answer me as thunder started roaring, making us all turn our heads to look at the cloudy sky.

- "Black rain."

- "Alright." –Clarke took action- "Everyone inside, just like we practiced. Go!"

Black rain? This early? That's not good. The alarm started sounding and, to my surprise, panic didn't spread around camp; everyone simply started moving to the inside of the ship, carrying with them whatever could be damaged by the rain. The three of us were the last to reach the door and, as Monty was closing the door, I saw Jasper in the middle of the camp, just looking around, totally unbothered by the fact that he could die any second due to the burning radiation of the rain.