- "Sam!" -Raven let go of me and punched me on the upper arm as I laughed- "You make my life too hard, but you're probably right."

- "Of course I am."

She shook her head and shoved me to keep walking toward her workstation, saying goodbye there, allowing her to hug me for as long as she needed, closing my eyes and tightening my arms around her. I'd come back to her. I always would. I let her get to work, staying at the door for a couple of seconds, watching as she focused on the work in front of her with a smile on my face. Raven was truly one of a kind. I smiled to myself as I walked away, making my way to look for Jasper, who was walking around the garden, also seemingly looking for someone.

- "J!" –I waved at him, making him turn around.

- "Finally! I thought you left without helping me pull one last show."

- "I'd never leave you without saying goodbye, dummy!" –I wrapped my arm around his shoulders- "What do you need me to do?"

It was a simple prank on Jaha and I was more than happy to help as so seemed to be a couple of other kids, which made the process run fast and smooth; even Monty and Harper joined us before going back to work while Jaha was still out.

- "How long will it take him to wake up?" –Harper questioned next to me.

- "Oh, give it time." –Jasper smiled on my other side- "Patience is a virtue, and the reward will be even greater the longer it takes him to wake up."

- "Let us know, I wanna see his face."

Harper spoke before leaving with Monty to keep working, leaving Jasper and me alone outside. I watched them leave with a smile on my face, content to know at least they were still going strong; I was happy for them. I turned my attention back to the lake, sitting on the grass next to Jasper, resting my upper body on my hands behind my back.

- "It's a good thing we never learned to swim." –I spoke after a couple of minutes of silence- "This wouldn't be half as fun if he could."

- "Maybe we should." –Jasper pocked me with the elbow.

- "Next time I'm back you and I can give that one a go." –I pushed him lightly- "I mean, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

- "We drown," –he shrugged his shoulders- "but we're going to die anyway."

- "Yeah, might as well be doing something productive like that."

We both busted out laughing. I missed seeing Jasper so carefree, the Jasper I met on the dropship so many months ago. I knew I had to find a way for all of us to survive, I needed him to survive, even if he disagreed now and it was selfish of me, but I couldn't imagine surviving Praimfaya without him.

- "Why are you looking at me like that?"

- "I like seeing you happy," –I sat fully straight once again- "it's refreshing."

- "Well, then maybe you should stay more time around me." –he turned his face to look at me.

- "J..."

- "No, I mean, next time you come, instead of fixing the ship with Raven, just come to live life a little with me, huh?" –he squeezed my hands- "Just think about it, I'll be here once you're back. You say hi to Lila from me." -I nodded. I mean, after all, it's not like I'm a mechanic or anything- "Wait, does she know about me?"

- "Of course, she does! How do you expect me not to tell her about the first real friend I ever made?" -I raised an eyebrow at him- "Not only on Earth but in life."