Introduction

Hey there!! I just have a few words before we jump into this fic (:

First and foremost, if you've been around Wattpad looking for a glee fic to read, chances are you've probably come across my old one, lol. It was horribly written and I will not leave the title of it nor will I leave my old user below. I do like some of the ideas I had while writing it so... if there are similarities...i didn't copy or plagiarize anyone. You've probably read my book...

Secondly... as I said, I will be using the same ideas from my previous glee book so... that being said, the character the fic follows will be a love interest of Puck.... I wrote the first book back in like... 2012, 2013... I didn't know about Mark Salling's apparent sexual assault charges, and his child pornography charges weren't until 2015. I am not a fan of Mark because of this but I do have respect for the dead so I will not talk bad on his name at all (but I definitely do not support what he did...) It is inevitable for me to write about Puck, though... and just know that I'm uncomfortable writing him into the story but it is apart of the main characters plot. I can't write him out.

Thank you so much for reading !!