1

Shane

My name is Shane and I'm 17, I live with my mom who works as an architect and my dad owns his own company. My sister is 15 and her names Emma, and my 2 brothers Jerid who's 14 and Jacob who's 12. Normally in the summer I would stay at a holiday home with my friends and we'd have epic parties and hook up with nearly everyone but this summer my parents are making me and my sister and 2 brothers go to this stupid camp. It's ok I guess cause there's a lot of cute girls and guys probably, I also heard there's a shack in the back used for hook ups.

It was the night before and I was getting some essentials, my bottle, some swimming trunks, sunglasses, a flashlight and oh yeah... a box of condoms cause you never know. My friend Archie was here helping me pack as I was crouched down trying to zip my bag, Archie pushed me to the ground and cupped you face with his hands and brought his face closer and brushed his lips against mine, he was going to kiss me until the door burst open revealing my dad. I shoved him off of me, as my dad watched with disgust. Long story short he got kicked out and I was sent to the camp program for a whole year now, I know crazy.

I heard my alarm go off from my click as I pulled the covers off of myself and stretched my arms getting out of bed I took a shower which seemed forever as my thoughts consumed me, was I wrong for liking boys? No! My dad was wrong and I knew it. I put on some black jeans with a blue hoodie that said 'bitch" in the centre. I combed my auburn hair and styled it in a messy quiff. I carefully applied some lip balm to soften my hard chapped lips.

Once I had som eggs and bacon for breakfast, I got my suitcase and guitar from upstairs and brought it to the bus waiting outside to get all the campers, I shoved all my stuff in along with all my siblings stuff. I was originally going to sit with my sister until I remembered her friend was coming along and then my two brothers were sitting together, so I was left to sit in an empty seat.

I was really craving for a cigarette so I stopped the whole bus saying I had forgotten something and rushed inside to get 3 packs of cigarettes. I could see how annoyed everyone was from me stalling the trip even longer. My mom stopped me when I came downstairs "look after our family please" she said while fixing my hoodie "I will, I promise" I said giving her a peck on the cheek and running to the bus. "Get what you need" the driver asked I said yes and got back to my seat. On the next stop a boy with glasses and a leather jacket came on he looked round about my age. He sat next to me and we got chatting, he told me that he was gay and we made a deal to see if we could find someone to fall in love with us then break their heart, I knew this would be fun so we chatted for the rest of the journey. It was about 3 hours later when we finally reached the camp. All the kids clambered out as we were left till the end I got my guitar and suit case out and headed to sign in. There was 8 different cues, me and Garrett went in the same one so we wouldn't get lost. Once it was my turn to get to the front of the cue i was greeted my a man called Larry. "howdy partner, here's your room number and now I just need to know your name to sign you in" the man burst out with excitement. "Shane Dawson" I replied.

Me and Garrett were in the same room. Room 106. It was a bit deeper into the forest and there was a good 50 meters between our and any other room or cabin thing. When we got in there was 4 other boys in the room already "great" I muttered to myself. To be honest I thought it was 2 people per room and I needed to fuck someone so badly or hook up and Garrett was cute I guess, and I'm stuck here now. Garrett enjoyed all the other company though as he hugged them all. Now that I think about it though I think Garrett knew them. he did. He introduced me to all the boys there was Andrew, drew, joey and then this literal angel sent from heaven he was stunning. This will be easier than I thought.

We all got sent to the dining room to eat diner as it was 7.
I sat at a table with Garrett, joey, drew, Andrew, Ryland and a few other boys. The leaders for camp were doing a massive presentation about all the rules, "rule 1- there will be no lying, rule 2- no disrespect, rule 3 no drugs, drinking or sex" said this older women round about 60, the rules went on and on, then we continued to eat. I learned that the rest of the guys came here every year since they were 12ish.

Once we had our diner it was time to go to the campfire and sing and all that good stuff. I was going back to the cabin quickly to get a quick smoke before it started. As I had the cigarette between my lips while sitting on the step taking in the last of the sun, it was interrupted with a figure, it was Ryland. "Oh I see, we have a bad boy" he said sarcastically. "Fuck you" I joked, the last of the sun made him look even more handsome than before. "Thanks, I'm sure you'd like that wouldn't you?" I was shocked I thought he was shy and kept to himself but I guess I was wrong. "I just came to get a hoodie, but now you've made me late" he chuckled. Cute.

We headed out to the campfire after he had got his hoodie, I saw the rest of the guys sitting there and this girl who looked around 16 who was cuddled up next to Andrew. "Who's she?" I asked Ryland. " Morgan, my sister and Andrews girlfriend" he replied.

The rest of the night was spent with us singing songs and eating marshmallows, I looked over to Ryland and smiled, "what?" He asked in a mocking tone, "am I not allowed to look at you?" I joked back. "I know I'm so handsome and all but... eh I still find it funny." I pressed my finger against his lip to quiet him down "hey I know your handsome but do you need to rub it in? I mean poor drew over there will feel sad he doesn't look like you" his face went bright red and turned away quickly. he was something else I thought to myself.

I excused myself or a second to go check on my sister and brothers, and they looked very happy laughing and dancing. The night went in really fast at one point Garrett was making out with this guy stealing me how he's going to be the one that gets their heart broken, I laugh it off and go back to the rest of them Ryland and I were on the log and he was telling me these scary stories to try and make me scared, it didn't work but it was adorable the way he looked at me expecting me to jump in fear but instead been laughed at was priceless.

It was time to head back to our cabin and I put all my stuff in my wardrobe and drawers and then put on my pyjamas in the bathroom then slipping into the covers to get some sleep for the big day ahead of us tomorrow.