"Mommy" Amora said to her her mother as they entered the house

"Hey sweetie, Hey Nik" Her mother said kissing both Nik and Amora's cheeks.

"Diana" Her mother said carrying the little baby in her hands "Would you look at her she gets prettier every time I see her" Hailey said walking out to go show her husband their first granddaughter.

A few months ago or more like 6 months ago Clara had her son and they named him Louis which Amora thought was cute as the baby was super cute.

"come on let's go pack I'm sure my brother is somewhere here" Amora said leading Nik up to her room.

"I heard that my favorite sibling was here" Clara said sticking her head inside the room then walking in to give her sister and brother in law a hug.

"Hello you guys" she said looking around " Where's Dee?" she asked with a frown.

"Where's Lou?" Amora said raising a eyebrow.

"Asleep I'm telling you that boy is always sleeping now where's Dee?"

"With mom" Amora said as the three of them went down the the sitting room where they found everyone crowding little Diana who was sleeping.

"Hey guys" Amora said as she didn't get a reply she looked at Nik and started laughing as she saw how focused her family was on the little baby.

"You want to go for a walk?" Nik asked Amora as he stood up and held his hand out for her.

"Sure...guys we're just going out for a walk" She said and her mom just nodded her head as a way of saying we heard you.

Amora took her husband's hand and they went out into the garden for a walk.

"I love this" Amora said as they stopped by the little pond they had "I wish it could be like this everyday"

"Hey don't stress we're getting a while to ourselves" Nik said kissing his wife "Well not to ourselves but we're getting time with Diana and away from the media and that counts"

She definitely needed a time away from work I mean she didn't stress much unlike Nik who had a lot of responsibilities and she was quite happy with it been that way.

"Also some good news... remember my cousin's friend who's a prince? "

Amora nodded her head.

"Well he's getting married and I got an invite...well we got an invite and I thought why not go"

"When is this wedding?" Amora said turning her full attention to Nik.

"The first of December and it's a royal wedding so it requires a long dress and your tiara" Nik said hugging his wife from behind.

"Nik, are you happy? " Amora asked.

"What do you mean? "

"Stop trying to play dumb, are you happy with me? "

"Where does all this come from" Nik said grabbing his wife's hand and kissing it.

"It's just sometimes I think you might not love me that much maybe I'm to young... or something I don't know? "

"Hey love don't worry" Nik said kissing her "I love you... that's why I chose you to be my wife, my queen, the mother of my first child and mother of many more children to come" he said kissing her which caused her to giggle.

"I love you" She said kissing him "and I can't imagine a life without you"