Chapter 7: αмяιтα'ѕ & ¢αу∂єи'ѕ мαтє, тнє ωнιтє ℓιgнт?

Start from the beginning

As I was about to take the last drop of Isabella's blood, something happened. A bright white light glows within her body. It starts to move out of her and then zooms into mom. I dropped Isabella as there were no more blood in her and ran to mom who was holding her chest were her heart is.

"Mom? MOOOOOOM!!!!!!" I yelled.

Continue

****Kirsten's POV****

As Edward was drinking Isabella's blood we both saw her life passed before her eyes. Then something happened, there was a bright white light coming from her body and it flew into my body. I grabbed my chest as I felt pain throughout my body. It was like hell, but worse. Edward drops Isabella and ran towards me, same as the others.

"Mom! What's going on? What was that light and why are you holding your chest?"

"Mother, please be okay."

"Mommy!!!"

"Don't worry, love. I'll find out what that was."

I hear everyone talking at the same time.

"Mama, I can feel your pain. It hurts." Jasper said as he held his chest.

Then I fell backwards and I blacked out.

It felt like I was floating on air. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Something or someone, was keeping me from doing so. Then I heard it, I heard her.

"Hahaha. So, how does it feel to lose. You b*tch."

I tried to move but my body isn't responding to me.

"Oh, you're trying to move, aren't you? Well, you can't. As long as I'm in your body, you'll never see your family again. I'm so glad that I had that stupid witch put a spell on me. The spell is so that if I ever died and didn't become a vampire I'll go straight into your body. Well, my soul that is." Then she began cackling like the evil person she is.