"Do you have any better plans?" Elice asked.

"No..."

"Then let's stick with this one."

Attempt 2

For the second try, (B/F/N) called Cain and Abel since they were two of Marth's closest friends. Nothing would stop Marth to get his girl back, so he wouldn't lose her to them. Well, that was what he thought.

"Milady, please go on a date with me," Cain approached you with your favorite flowers.

Abel jumped in. "Milady, I think this bouquet of flowers would suit you better, and no offense Cain, the queen deserves someone like me to take her on a date. You still don't have what it takes to have a girl like (Y/N)."

"My queen who will you chose?" Cain asked, adding a wink.

You blushed at the two cavaliers. "You two are just too sweet, but I think—"

"Abel and Cain!" I challenge you two to a duel!" Marth interrupted you, grabbing his Falchion and pointing it in their direction. He eyed them intently.

"Milord!" The two knights grabbed their weapons and went to the training area with Marth.

They tried to attack him, but Marth was too fast. He could easily block and dodge their attacks. When they were finally tired from attacking, Marth took that chance to knock them both out.

"Ugh, It hurts!" Cain said, trying to get up.

"Damn, Lord Marth is really scary when he is angry," Abel muttered.

"So, this was supposed to happen in your amazing plan?" Caeda chuckled.

"I promise it will work next time!" (B/F/N) retorted.

Attempt 3

Once again it failed. Marth refused to talk to you, let alone look in your direction, but Elice insisted that you keep trying. For the third attempt (B/F/N) decided to call Rodrick, one of the most handsome knights in Altea.

"He's a persistent one." Caeda said sighing.

"You bet." You said.

While you and Caeda were talking, Elice and (B/F(N) called Rodrick.

"No, matter where I wander, I always know my way back to you. You are my compass star. It is like fate wanted me to find you, milady. I can see in your eyes a world full of happiness and love," Rodrick mused. His words were poetic, making you swoon.

"Oh Rodrick..." you looked into his eyes, your lips parting until you felt a pair of arms grip you tightly.

"Sorry buddy, but this one is mine," Marth glared at Rodrick.

"M-Marth?!" you said, shocked.

Marth wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you, resting his head on your hair. He gently kissed the top of your head, pulling you in closer. You trembled as he held you, your heart both fluttering and beating uncontrollably. He released you, offering his hand.

"Come with me, my love," he muttered sweetly.

You took his hand graciously and went up to your room. The two of you sat down on the bed.

"(Y/N), I am sorry I made you upset. The truth is that I was jealous because I didn't have much time to spend with you and you would end up hanging out with someone else. Besides I can't sleep without you next me," he admitted, looking down in embarrassment.

"Oh, Marth...I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you and should have asked you if I could go first. I didn't know you were afraid of sleeping at night," you said.

"(Y/n), I have something I want to give you..." Marth said.

"What?" you asked, curious.

"This," Marth walked over to the closet and took from it the dress he had destroyed just days ago. "I took the dress that (B/F/N) gave to you, while she was out I asked the tailor to fix it and transform it into a completely new dress."

"Marth, it's beautiful!" you gasped, running over to your prince and hugging him.

"I'm sorry about what I did to your dress, I don't know what came over me, I just—"

You pulling Marth into a sweet kiss, silencing him. You were lost in the moment, standing in each other's presence as you pulled each other closer.

"I love you Marth," you muttered, pulling away.

"I love you too, my queen."

Our lips were about to touch again, when we heard (B/F/N) calling us telling it was time for him to return.

"Let's go, Marth," you said grabbing my hand as the two of us rushed to the castle's gate.

"(Y/N), Marth it's time for me to go. This really fun and I had an amazing time with you here in Altea. (B/F/N) said smiling.

"I will miss you. Don't forget to write to me every single day!" you laughed.

(B/F/N) giggled a little. "I will."

"Well, (IB/F/N) I'm sorry for the way I treated you," Marth said.

"It's okay, I understand. I would also be mad if my girlfriend was hanging out with other guys," (B/F/N) said.

"Come visit us soon," Marth said.

"I will!"

In the other corner there was Caeda a little sad.

"Hey! (B/F/N) approached her, holding out his hand. She took it, shaking it gently.

"Hey..." she said.

"So, Caeda right? It's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," she smiled.

"I hope we can talk again next time I come to Altea, Caeda."

"Why does it have to be next time? You can always you know...write for me like you do for (Y/N)," Caeda winked.

"I'll do that then," (B/F/N) took her hand and planted a kiss on her knuckles before departing.

"There he goes," you said.

"He is quite an interesting person," Marth pointed out.

"He is, and I love him for it, but my favourite boy is someone else," you said looking at him and grinning.

"(Y/N), let's go inside it's getting cold here," Marth said and you nodded.

You and Marth no longer had fights, Marth now would dedicate a some of his time to you so you wouldn't feel lonely again. Marth also suggested that you would start attending to some war councils and reunions for him your opinion was always important and he would get to see you everyday which according to him was a "win".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Guess who turned 16 today...Happy earth day to you.

Fire emblem x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें