LOTF Oneshot - Jack x Reader [Fluff?]

En başından başla

 Jack chucked softly. "Silly girl." His hand softly touching yours on the warm rock. You didn't flinch, it felt fairly natural. You let him, and you closed your eyes. 

And now, he was on top of you. You weren't prepared for the weight of his body so you grunted. His toned muscles flexed. "Jack-" you began, but he swiftly put his hand on your mouth. You tried to yell, but your voice was muffled. What was he doing?! You were furious, you tried to kick and scream, but it was no use. 

"Calm down, Y/N..." He slowly lifted his hand from your mouth and instantly started to kiss you. At first soft, but then becoming increasingly rough. He pressed harder onto your lips. You gave in, and kissed him back, soft moans escaping your mouth. You saw his warm smile as he looked into your [E/C] eyes. He took your wrists and put them above your head, then began sucking your neck. "Do you like that? Huh baby?" 

This was all wrong, you needed this to stop. Now. You kicked Jack Merridews shin, with all your might. He stopped and fell off you. "Ow, Damn!" He yelled. 

"What the fuck, Jack?" Anger surged through you. "What were you thinking? Getting on top of me- and kissing me without warning?" You slapped him.

He desperately put his hand over the spot on his face where you slapped him. He looked at you harshly but with a glint of amusement and chucked. "Feisty.." 

"Shut up already, why would you do that?" You turned away, annoyed.

"I- I thought you would like it, since you were obviously acting flirty all day! Plus, it sounded like you enjoyed it." He smirked.

You couldn't believe it. All your trust for him was slowly draining. "That doesn't justify anything. And- what are you supposed to if some boy gets on top of you?" You didn't want to admit it but thinking about the experience again made you feel good, and you almost wanted him to do it again. But you were stubborn and would never admit it. "Let's- just take it slow." You sighed.

"Your trying to play hard to get, I know you enjoyed every second baby," He got up and walked away, leaving you there all alone in the middle of a tropical island. 

That damn Jack Merridew. 

—-

You must of been laying there for a good 15 minutes before deciding to go to the beach by the rest of the boys. You stretched your tanned arms and looked at the sand. What the hell just happened? You couldn't believe it, you wanted more. You noticed you were drawing small hearts in the sand, and you didn't even realize it. You quickly erased the sign of love, trying to put it behind you.

 You got up slowly and walked straight to the beach where there were boys, and lots of them. You saw Jack, and you were determined to not make eye contact with him. You noticed that when the choir boys saw Jack, they looked more attentive, and everyone got more quiet. Almost as if they were scared of him. 

Oh great. Jack was walking straight towards you. You tried to walk away slowly, but you felt his hand grip onto your shoulder, and he squeezed hard. You clenched your jaw and turned around. Without warning, he put his hands protectively on your hips and softly kissed you in front of everyone. You could feel your whole body turning red. He started to kiss your neck, slowly making his way down. You pulled away from his grip, and slapped him for the second time today. "Stop it, y-you bastard! Didn't you have enough from earlier? You prick!" You whispered into his ear before pushing him roughly away. He was such a tease.

Many of the boys whistled and yelled. You heard someone shout, "Your one lucky guy, Jack!" You also heard someone say, "She's a rough one!" You glared at the general direction of the voices.

"I don't know if I will ever have enough of you, [Y/N]" He gazed at you deeply for what seemed like an hour. Jack looked fulfilled and walked back over to the choir boys. You noticed Roger told Jack something and the red haired boy snickered, looking directly at you.

You saw Ralph stand up, now he had a conch. He lifted the conch up to his lips and blew. Everyone looked at the fair haired boy and circled around him. You did feel a little attracted to the boy named Ralph, since he looked like a natural born leader, and you admired that. You knew you couldn't like him though. Your crush was Jack...Right?

"Everyone, listen up! We need a plan, because obviously this is not working out, no one is doing there part except for Simon, Piggy and I!" He looked around at the group, giving everyone a disproving glare, especially at Jack. You could even say Ralph was a little jealous at Jack. You wondered why, but there was not much time to ponder this question. 

A lilun named Percival was the center of attention now. It looked like he was struggling to speak.

"Go on," said Ralph.

"I- I saw a monster... I saw, a beast!" He finally spat out. 

Most of the boys chuckled, unimpressed. Perhaps it was due to the face that Percival was so young, but some of crowd did look a bit frightened, and you hated to admit it, but you did feel a little scared. 

If there was a beast, what would this mean for the island?

**PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS! :) It's greatly appreciated!**