"HEY FUCKERS PARTIES STARTING!!" Caleb and Wyatt yelled at the three teens sleeping on the couch. The two boys darted their eyes open confused as the girl groaned under her breath making herself more comfortable on Finns shoulder. Finns grin appeared again as he saw her sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. It made him feel safe and have butterflies in his stomach like whenever he saw her.

"Get the fuck up Sades!" Caleb yelled in her ear. Sadie immediately tried to hit in where the direction she heard Caleb yelled.

"Shut the FUCK UP!" Sadie yelled throwing a pillow at Caleb. The rest chuckled at the two as they continued fighting.

"Whatever Caleb!" Sadie yelled giving up and sitting back down next to Finn.

There was a sudden knock on the door turning the teens curiosity to it. They heard talking, loud talking. It must be people for the party. Caleb thought and jogged to the door. He opened it and saw jocks with beer and alcohol.

"Caleb! My mannn!" One of then said walking in and greeting Caleb.

Another asked where to put the drinks as more people piled in and music started playing. Sadie smiled as she saw the drinks. She got up catching Finns attention. But he lost her because someone came up to him. The last person on earth he wanted to see. Millie Bobby brown was in front of him with a smile and wore a short black dress.

"Hey finnie..." she said trying to sound seductive.

"What the hell do you want?" He snapped at the British girl. She frowned. "Playing hard to get?" She replied stepping closer to his body. At this point the rooms were being filled in by warm bodies.

"And why would I do that?" He asked annoyed. She grinned and stepped even closer. "Because you know I love it when guys do that.....especially you finnie." She said whispering to his ear. Finn shivered to her whisper. It was cold and sent chills to his body.
Finn was getting uncomfortable as she put her hand on his chest and stepping closer if that was even possible. Her hand slowly traced his body downward reaching for his groin. Finn jerked away and made a disgusted face at the girl. She frowned again.

"Finnie....I want you in me" Millie said still frowning.

"Hell no, why dont you get Noah to do that?" He yelled at the girl making a couple head turn their direction. Millie looked around and walked closer.

"Shhh Finnie. I was drunk and....horny. but...I'm horny right now and I want you now." She whispered to him.

Finn couldn't believe what he was hearing. She just fucked Noah last night and now she wanted to fuck him? No mother fucking way. He backed up and speed walked away from her in desperate search for Sadie.

But the red head was no where to be found

-

Meanwhile with Sadie.

Once the party started everyone was staring at her. She was the most extra bitch in the party. Every girl was just wearing Jean's and a crop top or some boring dress. But here's👏 the mother fucking👏 tea. Sadie was out here look like a fucking godess and the rest looked like fucking trash. Sorry but FaCtS.

(Omg I wrote that part yesturday^. And I was high when I wrote that part but I fixed all the grammar errors and tried to make sense of all the things I was trying to say😂 anyways dont worry I'm 16:)

Bodies collided in the living room as lights flashed everywhere and songs boomed in your ears and body. Guys were checking her out as she grabbed the tequila. After 8 shots sadie was drunk as hell. She was dancing on tables and singing her lungs out and danced till she couldnt. She was having fun with some guy named Asher. He was cute and funny. She never met him before but he was easy to talk to.